Are you currently a student looking to save for college? If so, then College Savings Bank has got your back! Available in Arizona, College Savings Bank is offering a CollegeSure Honors Savings Account that boasts up to a 2.53% APY Rate for all deposit amounts. Get a head start on your savings this year and enjoy maximum returns with no fees.
All you need is maintain a minimum opening deposit of $250. Once you have done so, you can enjoy free online banking and your funds are FDIC insured. If you do not intend to contribute $250 at one time for enrollment, you may contribute $25 per month if you use an ACH Plan or $25 per pay period using payroll deduction.
If you’re interested in a savings account with a high APY rate, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
College Savings Bank Account Info:
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: CollegeSure Honors Savings Account
- Rate: 2.53% APY
- Promotion Code: None
- Availability: AZ (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Additional Requirements: $250 minimum opening deposit
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
College Savings Bank Fine Print:
- Rates are subject to change and may change without notice.
- If you do not intend to contribute $250 at one time for enrollment, you may contribute $25 per month if you use an ACH Plan or $25 per pay period using payroll deduction.
- The APY of the Honors Savings Account, under the APY selected at enrollment will be applied to your account, starting at a minimum balance of $25.
- The minimum initial contribution is $250 for enrollment.
College is expensive, so be sure to save as much as you can, whenever you can. This is a great offer where you can get a high APY rate on a savings account! Sign up for College Savings Bank and open a CollegeSure Honors Savings Account to obtain a rate of 2.53% APY.
With no fees, minimums, penalties, or service charges, I highly recommend signing up for an College Savings Bank account. Find all the Best Bank Rates from our exclusive list nationwide!
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.45% APY||Review|
|HSBC Direct Savings Member FDIC||2.25% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||2.10% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
|Barclays Online Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
|Synchrony Bank Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
With the Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Card:
• One-time $150 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
• No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus, cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
• 0% intro APR on purchases for 15 months; 16.24%-26.24% variable APR after that
• 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 15 months; 16.24%-26.24% variable APR after that; 3% fee on the amounts transferred within the first 15 months
• Pay no annual fee or foreign transaction fees