If you are a student of Florida, Community First Credit Union is offering a chance to earn a cash bonus of $150 when you visit their Community First Block Party this Saturday, March 9, at Bartram Park.
To receive the bonus, all you have to do is open any new checking account with a minimum $25 deposit. You’ll get a $25 for that. Additionally, you’ll get $125 for recurring Direct Deposit of at least $300 that posts within 4 weeks of account opening. When you open a checking account you will receive bonus rewards, Quick service Solutions Station, moveUP Financial Wellness Station, and more!
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: Membership is open to anyone who lives, works or attends school in Baker, Clay, Duval, Flagler, Nassau, Putnam or St. Johns counties. For more information on eligibility requirements, visit the link to find out more.
Editor’s Note: You can also receive an extra $50 if you refer someone to join the credit union.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Community FCU Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Bonus Debit Checking or Advantage Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $150
- Availability: FL (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None Listed
- Soft/Hard Pull: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: When opening checking account, $25 minimum deposit must be made
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Early Termination Fee: $10 if account is closed within 6 months
Community FCU Bank Bonus Requirements
- Visit the Community First Block Party at Bartram Park on Saturday, March 9, 2019.
- $25 bonus for opening a new checking account from Community First Credit Union with a $25 minimum deposit.
- Keep the account open and in good-standing
- $125 bonus for recurring Direct Deposit of at least $300 that posts within 4 weeks of account opening
- They will deposit the $150 bonus directly into your account upon completing the requirements
Community FCU Checking Account Features
- No monthly fees or minimum balance
- Refunded fees at any ATM
- Receive and transfer money online with our Mobile Banking app
Community FCU Checking Account Fine Print
- A $25 minimum deposit is required to open a new Community First checking account.
- Must mention this offer at time of account opening.
- Credit provided when your friend opens a checking account and mentions you as the referrer.
- Credit and other restrictions apply. Consult a tax advisor for tax consequences.
- Credit and other restrictions apply.
Community First Credit Union bonus is credited within 6-8 weeks of checking account opening, if the requirements are met. You will receive a total of a $150 bonus when you simply open a new checking account.
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from Community First Credit Union, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Card:
• One-time $150 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
• No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus, cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
• 0% intro APR on purchases for 15 months; 16.24%-26.24% variable APR after that
• 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 15 months; 16.24%-26.24% variable APR after that; 3% fee on the amounts transferred within the first 15 months
• Pay no annual fee or foreign transaction fees