cPort Credit Union is offering a $75 bonus for residents of Maine when you open a new Checking Account. To obtain the great promotion, all you would need to do is open a new Checking Account. Once you have done so, be sure to have the new account with a direct deposit of net pay within 60 days of account opening. After you have met the deposit requirement, you will be able to enjoy the bonus! With features such as no minimum balance and online banking, there should be no reason to not sign up! If you are currently interested, I recommend you apply as soon as you can while the offer is still valid!
However, if you would like to learn more about other offers from the bank, qualified residents can also take advantage of the $75 referral program! Simply print and fill out the referral form as well as meet the account requirements to receive the bonus.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
cPort Credit Union Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $75
- Availability: ME (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let Us Know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: Listed below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
cPort Credit Union Account Requirements:
- Open a new checking account
- Provide a direct deposit within 60 days of account opening
- Receive bonus once all requirements are met
cPort Credit Union Fine Print:
- No minimum balance required to receive the bonus.
- To be eligible you must start a new direct deposit of net pay into your account within 60 days of opening your account.
- Bonus will be deposited within ten business days of your direct deposit.
You or someone you know is eligible to join if you live or work in Maine and meet one of the following criteria:
- Live or work in Cumberland, Kennebec, Sagadahoc, Androscoggin, or York County.
- A current or retired employee of the public sector, including local, state, county, or federal governments
- A current or retired member of the armed services, National Guard, or reserves.
- Anyone living in the same residence as an individual who is a member or is eligible to become a member.
At the end of the day, the current promotion from cPort Credit Union is a great option for those who would like to start a new banking experience. Not only do you get to enjoy the generous bonus that comes with your new account, but you will also have the confidence and security of knowing you are receiving the best service and care the bank has to offer. If you are interested, I would personally recommend signing up simply because the requirements can be easily met. However, if you are not interested, then definitely check out our updated list of Best Deals for all your banking needs!