Available for residents nationwide, Customers Bank is offering a 2.25% APY Rate when you open an Ascent Money Market Savings Account! To earn the rate, you must open the account and maintain a minimum account balance of at least $25,000. There is no capped on your deposit and that’s all you need to earn the high rate!
In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank. If you are interested in earning a high rate with Customers Bank, then don’t hesitate to visit a local branch or open a Money Market account online today!
Table of Contents
Customers Bank Savings Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Ascent Money Market Account
- Rate: 2.25% APY
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Account will close 30 days after opening if not funded.
Customers Bank Account Requirements
- Open an Ascent Money Market Savings account from Customers Bank with a deposit of $25,000.
- Maintain a minimum balance of $25,000 to earn the 2.25% APY rate.
Customers Bank Fine Print
- This is a variable rate account and the APY and interest rate may change at any time after account is opened.
- Applicable for consumers only.
- Fees could reduce earnings on the account.
- Offer may be withdrawn at any time.
- Debit card and checks are not available on this account.
- New money only.
- Available online only.
- For FDIC insurance information, visit FDIC.gov.
Make sure to check out Customers Bank to learn more about their 2.25% APY rate on their Ascent Money Market Account! The rates listed above are guaranteed until 12/31/2019 so make sure you take advantage of this offer before they change it! There is a minimum opening deposit of $25,000, and anything under that balance will not earn any interest. In the end, the high rate will guarantee greater returns when you open a Money Market account with Customers Bank!
However, if you’re not interested in this offer check out our Best Bank Rates for savings accounts and more. If you’re looking specifically for money market accounts then check out our Best Money Market Accounts & Best Savings Rates for all your saving needs!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Bank Online Savings Account Review
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Bonus
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Account Review
|With the Capital One® SavorSM Cash Rewards Credit Card:
-Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
-Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
-No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
-No foreign transaction fees
-Capital One cardholders get access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
-$0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that