Georgia residents can now earn a $100 bonus from Delta Community Credit Union when you sign up and open a new Youth Savings Account by December 31, 2018.
To qualify for the bonus, be sure to open a Youth Savings Account and meet the requirements. Once you have done so, the bonus will be deposited into the account within 60 days of account opening. However, keep in mind that the bonus match applies only to the opening deposit on the account.
Additionally, the account comes with a wide selection of account features to better your banking experience! If you are interested in kick starting your child’s financial future, then I suggest you apply soon. In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: To be eligible you must live or work in metro Atlanta, Georgia. Also, you can be a member of an eligible association or employee of eligible company. For more information please see the full Membership Requirements.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Delta Community Credit Union Bonus Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Youth Savings Account
- Maximum Bonus: $100
- Availability: GA (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft or Hard Pull?
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown.Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Additional Requirements: Listed below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None listed
- Early Termination Fee: Unknown, check with CSR for more information
Delta Community Credit Union Requirements
- Open a new Delta Community Credit Union youth Savings account and get a $100 bonus when you complete the following requirements:
- To obtain the match bonus of up to $100, open a new Youth Savings Account between November 30, 2018 and December 31, 2018.
- The bonus match applies only to the opening deposit on the account.
Delta Community Credit Union Fine Print
- Offer cannot be combined with other offers.
- Valid for first-time Youth Savings Accounts only.
- Offer may only be redeemed once per account.
- Applicant must be eligible and qualify for membership.
- Match bonus of up to $100 will be deposited to the Youth Savings Account within 60 days after the new account is opened.
- To receive bonus, account must be in good standing, with deposit balances above zero dollars.
If you live in Georgia and would like to kick start your child’s financial future, then the new promotion from Delta Community Credit Union is definitely a great option to take advantage of. Simply meet the requirements associated with the account and the credit union will match your opening deposit of $100! However, if you are not currently interested, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking necessities!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Sapphire ReserveSM Card:
• Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• Named "Best Premium Travel Credit Card" for 2018 by MONEY® Magazine
• $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year
• 3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit. 3X points on dining at restaurants & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. $0 foreign transaction fees.
• Get 50% more value when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
• 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
• Access to 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide after an easy, one-time enrollment in Priority PassTM Select
• Up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®
Learn More About This Card Here