Deseret First Credit Union is currently offering students of Brigham Young University a chance to earn a $75 cash bonus, when you open a Provo Student Checking and a Membership Savings Account.
Once you open both accounts, you need to complete 10 debit card purchases within the first month of account opening to earn the bonus! Not only do you get to enjoy your added bonus, but you also get to enjoy generous features such as free bill pay and text alerts! This offer is only valid for a limited time, so I recommend you hurry in and get started today!
Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in this promotion but you’re not a BYU student, there’s an alternative link with Deseret First Credit Union!
If you’re interested, take advantage of the bonus from Deseret First Credit Union! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Deseret First CU Checking Account Summary
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Provo Student Checking Account and Membership Savings Account
- Maximum Bonus: $75
- Availability: BYU and UVU Students
- Expiration Date: Limited Time
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Please let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Direct Deposit is Not Required
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Deseret First CU Checking Account Requirements
- Deposit checks using your mobile device, from our mobile app
- Customize email and SMS text alerts
- Free Bill Pay
- Access from any Apple or Android device
- Access to over 30,000 ATMs across the country
- On-campus ATM on the west side of the Wilkinson Center
Deseret First CU Checking Account Fine Print
- Membership and eligibility required.
- $75 offer only valid for a new Student Checking Account (Limit one $75 bonus per member).
- The $75 will be deposited to your Student First Choice Checking Account within thirty to sixty (30-60) days following the completion of 10 debit card purchases that have posted and cleared.
- Offer subject to change. Federally insured by NCUA.
Deseret First Credit Union was founded on the principles of offering their member higher rates on deposit accounts, lower interest rates on loans, and low to no fees. The significant difference between Deseret First is that cooperation and easy access is their main key to success. You can trust the financial institution to put forth all their effort and resources into making your banking solution they best you’ve had. However, if you are not currently interested in this great deal, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking necessities!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card:
• Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
• Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified mobile wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google PayTM, during the first 12 months from account opening
• No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open
• Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
• 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 16.24%-28.24% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
• $0 Annual Fee
• Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions