DuPage Credit Union is offering residents of Illinois an attractive $25 bonus when you attend their How to be Financially Fit in 2019 seminar and complete the Financially Fit quiz by November 24, 2018.
To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is be eligible for a membership and have an account with them. After you have met the requirements and are in good standing, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as discounts, special offers, insurance, and so much more!
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this offer you must live or work in a qualifying county
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
DuPage Credit Union Summary:
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Savings Account
- Maximum Bonus: $25 Bonus
- Availability: IL (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 11/24/2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: No monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
DuPage Credit Union Checking Requirements:
- Attend the 10/24/18 How to be Financially Fit in 2019 seminar from DuPage Credit Union
- Complete the Financially Fit Quiz, DuPage Credit Union by November 24, 2018
- They will deposit $25 into the Member’s Savings Account within one business day once a Membership Savings Account is established.
DuPage Credit Union Bonus Fine Print:
Must be a Member in good standing.
If you are interested, make sure to check out DuPage Credit Union to learn more about the current $25 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from DuPage Credit Union, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs!
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $100 Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes $500, $350, $300, $200
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
|With the Chase Freedom® Card:
-0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 16.99-25.74%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
-Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
-Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate
-Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter
-Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
-Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
-Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
-No annual fee