Residents of Wisconsin can now earn a $200 checking bonus, when you open a GO FREE or GO 50+ FREE checking with East Wisconsin Savings Bank. To earn the bonus, all you need to do is open new East Wisconsin Savings Bank GO FREE or Go 50+ FREE set up your payroll or social security benefit checks to deposit directly within 60 days of opening the account.
If you are interested, be sure to apply as soon as you can! Additionally, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
East Wisconsin Savings Bank Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: GO 50+ Free Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $200
- Availability: WI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Please Let Us Know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, set up one within 60 days of opening the account
- Additional Requirements: Must have proof of account closure at another financial institution.
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None Listed
East Wisconsin Savings Bank Checking Requirements
- Visit a local East Wisconsin Savings Bank branch and open a new GO FREE or GO 50+ Free Checking Account.
- Must make a minimum deposit of $25.
- Set up your payroll or social security benefit checks to deposit directly into your EWSB checking account, and this direct deposit must occur within 60 days of opening account.
East Wisconsin Savings Bank Fine Print
- Unlimited free ATM transactions at East Wisconsin Savings Bank and at over 55,000 Allpoint Network locations worldwide.
- Convenient 24-hr access
- No charge from EWSB for ATM/Debit card use.
- Free East Wisconsin style checks or special pricing on first order of other styles.
- No minimum balance, no monthly maintenance fees and no per check fees.
- Convenient, combined statements.
- Check Safekeeping
- Free 24-hour Bank-By-Phone
- Free 24-hour Internet Banking
- Free 24-hour Mobile Banking
East Wisconsin Savings Bank bonus in only available for residents of Wisconsin and it does not specify on the site if there are any additional requirements. If you decide this is the bonus for you, visit a local bank to find out more details about the bonus. If you qualify, hurry and get started today. If not, see our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs!
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $100 Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes $500, $350, $300, $200
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
|With the Chase Freedom® Card:
-0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
-Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
-Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate
-Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter
-Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
-Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
-Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
-No annual fee