For residents of Wisconsin in the cities of Kenosha, Milwaukee, Racine, Walworth, or Waukesha, you can earn a $200 bonus when you open a new checking account with Educators Credit Union at either their Janesville, Milton or Beloit branches. Then, you must actively use your Educators debit or credit card on qualifying transactions. If you qualify open your checking account soon since this bonus is only available until November 30, 2018! With a Educators Credit Union Personal Checking account, you can get great features, such as real-time deposit, 24 hour access to your account on your computer or a mobile device, no minimum balance and no monthly fees.
Eligibility: Membership is open to anyone who works or lives in Rock County.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Educators CU Checking Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $200
- Availability: WI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Educators CU Bonus Requirements:
- Visit a local Educators Credit Union and open a Checking account at a Janesville, Milton or Beloit branch.
- Actively use your Educators debit or credit card for at least 15 transactions per month or with $500 or more in purchases.
- Get $200 deposited into your account on December 1, 2018!
Educators CU Fine Print:
- Checking account must have direct deposit.
- Direct deposit is defined as a payroll, social security, pension, or other deposit from a credible external source.
- It is not an Automated Clearing House (ACH) deposit or transfer from another account.
- Active card used is defined as 15 transactions per month on your Educators debit card or $500 or more in purchases on your Educators credit card from the card opening date through Nov. 30.
If you live near an Educators Credit Union and are looking to open a new checking account with an easy sign up bonus, this could be the one you’re looking for! Simply follow the steps required above and earn your bonus. Once you have done so, you’ll also get access to a range of account features. If you qualify, hurry and get started today. If not, see our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!