EECU is offering residents of Texas an attractive $150 bonus when you open a Checking account for a limited time.
To get started, all you have to do is open a new checking account. Once you have completed that, you must set up to receive a direct deposit of $500 from BISD. After you have met the direct deposit requirement and are in good standing, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as courtesy overdraft, bill pay, and so much more!
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this promotion, you must live or work in Tarrant, Johnson, Parker, Palo Pinto or Hood Counties in Texas, or the cities of Fort Worth, Mansfield or Haslet.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.20% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $150 Bonus
- Availability: TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500+
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: Varies by account
- Real Worth Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Real Worth with Interest Checking: $5, can be avoided with balance of $1,000
- Young Adults Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- 65 and Better Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Money Market Checking: $10, can be avoided with balance of $2,500
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
- Open a Checking account from EECU for a limited time.
- Set up to receive a direct deposit of $500
- Keep the account open and in good-standing
EECU Bonus Fine Print
- Account must be in good standing to receive any bonus.
- Account holder responsible for all applicable taxes.
- Not valid with any other offers and subject to change at any time.
If you are interested, make sure to check out EECU to learn more about the current $150 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from EECU, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit||$360 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
The Capital One® SavorSM Cash Rewards Credit Card offers a one-time $300 cash bonus after spending $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn an unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases. Capital One cardholders get access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more.
This card does carry a $95 annual fee, however, there is a $0 intro annual fee for the first year.