Ent Credit Union is offering residents of Colorado an attractive $200 bonus when you open a new Checking Account at their Interquest Service Center by December 31, 2018
To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is open a new checking account, then make a $100 deposit by the end of the 2018 year as well as activate a new Ent Debit Card. Once you have completed the requirements, the $200 bonus will be deposited into your account within 2 business days.
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: If you live, work, worship or attend school in Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Denver, Douglas, Elbert, El Paso, Fremont, Jefferson, Larimer, Pueblo, Teller and Weld counties, then you are eligible to join. In addition, membership is open to civilian and military personnel of the Colorado Air National Guard, Colorado Army National Guard and those associated with Buckley Air Force Base in Aurora, Colorado. Be sure to visit their membership page for further information if you are interested.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Ent Credit Union Summary
- Learn More
- Account Type: Free, ValuePLUS, Free Student Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $200 Bonus
- Availability: CO (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $0 – $5
- Free Checking: No monthly service fees
- ValuePLUS Checking: $5 monthly fee waived with $500 average daily balance
- Free Student Checking: No monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: $10 fee is closed within 90 days
Ent Credit Union Checking Requirements
- Open a new qualifying Checking Account from Ent Credit Union by December 31, 2018 at their Interquest Service Center.
- Deposit $100 into your new checking account by the end of the 2018 year.
- Activate a new Ent Debit Card.
- Once you have met the requirements and are in good standing, you will earn the $200 bonus within 2 business days after completion.
Ent Credit Union Bonus Fine Print
New member must be the primary owner of a new Ent Consumer Checking Account and must not have an existing account relationship with Ent.
The primary owner is the owner whose Social Security number is on the account and is used for tax reporting purposes.
Ent employees are not eligible.
The $200 reward will be tax reportable.
Rewards are limited to one unique primary owner per new account.
Offer may be withdrawn at any time and is subject to change at Ent’s sole discretion.
Cannot be combined with any other offer
If you are interested, make sure to check out Ent Credit Union to learn more about the current $200 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from Ent Credit Union, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Ink Business Preferred℠ Card:
• Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year
• Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn
• Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• Redeem points for travel, cash back, gift cards and more - your points don't expire as long as your account is open
• No foreign transaction fees
• Employee cards at no additional cost
• $95 Annual Fee