For residents in Illinois, Evanston Community Bank & Trust is offering up to a $300 bonus when you open a new checking account with them before December 31, 2018. To earn this bonus, there are a few requirements you have to meet including a direct deposit of at least $500 or more within the qualifying period. For more information on requirements keep reading below. Once you finish the requirements, you’ll also have access to many banking features such as free online banking, free mobile banking, free first order of checks, and more. If you’re in the market for a new checking account this offer is definitely worth considering. If you’re interested, read on!
|Chase Total Business Checking® Earn a $200 cash bonus when you open a new Chase Total Business Checking® account then deposit $1,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain that balance for 60 days, and complete 5 qualifying transactions. Learn More---Chase Total Business Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Evanston Community Bank & Trust Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Total Access Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $150
- Availability: IL (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let Us Know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Monthly Fee: None Listed
- Early Termination Fee: None Listed
Evanston Community Bank & Trust Requirements:
- Open a Total Access checking account from Evanston Community Bank & Trust with a $100 minimum deposit by December 31, 2018 at their Evanston Branch
- Set up direct deposit of $500 or more such as payroll, pension or government benefit like Social Security to be received within 2 months
- Enroll in eStatements and sign up for online banking
- The $300 Bonus will be deposited within 30 business days of completing requirements.
Evanston Community Bank & Trust Fine Print:
- Enter offer code: WFC00DMTA300
- Promotion not available to existing checking customers of the Bank.
- Limit 1 checking bonus payment per customer, regardless of the number of accounts opened.
- The qualification period is 2 consecutive calendar months following the calendar month the account is opened.
- Active employees of Wintrust Financial Corporation and its subsidiaries are not eligible for this promotion.
You can earn a $300 bonus when you open a new checking account with Evanston Community Bank & Trust. Simply follow the steps outlined above. For a limited time, all you would have to do is meet a few simple requirements and you could be well on you way to enjoying a generous bonus as well as great account features to better your banking experience. Just remember to use the given code and register before the deadline to ensure you receive your bonus. Otherwise, be sure to see our complete list of Bank Deals for more offers and promotions.
Learn More About This Card Here
|With the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card:
-Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
-Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
-2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
-No foreign transaction fees
-1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
-Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
-No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards