For residents of California who need a checking account, checking out Financial Partners Credit Union checking accounts, because when you open an account you will receive account features including: $300 off mortgage closing costs, 0.25% APR discount on an auto loan, 5,000 bonus reward points on a Platinum Rewards MasterCard, free Credit Score, convenient access to your account, online Banking with Bill Pay, and much more!
Not only will you receive awesome features, but you will also receive an opportunity to earn a $50 cash bonus! If you qualify open your checking account soon since this bonus is only available for a limited time, to get started on your bonus!
Eligibility: Membership in Financial Partners Credit Union is open to anyone who lives, works, attends school, or worships in San Diego, Orange, Los Angeles counties or the cities of Alameda or South San Francisco. Eligibility also extends to members of AARP, Boeing Aircraft and Missiles Division, Aerial Equipment Service, the healthcare industry, active or retired military personnel, or any one of the more than 600 Select Employer Groups. (A full list of SEGs can be found on the credit union’s website)
Editors Note: This promotional offer is only available to Trader Joe’s employees. However, if you are a UTC Aerospace employees, you can take advantage of a separate $50 bonus, or if you are MLK Jr. Hospital Employee, there’s a separate $50 bonus for you as well! Simply meet the requirements associated and the bonus is yours.
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Financial Partners CU Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $50
- Availability: CA
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let Us Know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Direct Deposit is Required
- Additional Requirements: See Below For Detailed Requirements
- Monthly Fee: Monthly Fees ranging from $0 – $10
- Early Termination Fee: Maintain checking account for 180+ days.
Financial Partners CU $50 Bonus Requirements
- Visit a local Financial Partners Credit Union and open a new checking account.
- Within 90 days of opening the account, receive at least two Direct Deposits of $100+.
- Maintain account for 180+ days.
Financial Partners CU Checking Account Fine Print
- $50 will be deposited after posting of $500 in direct deposits within 75 days of account opening. For select sponsor groups only.
- Limit one deposit of $50 per account. Account must remain open for at least 180 days. See branch representative for additional details.
- $0 Closing Costs Promotion: FPCU will pay for certain non-recurring closing costs up to a maximum of $10,000. This does not include pre-paid interest, homeowner and other insurance premiums, owner’s title insurance or city/county transfer taxes. Reimbursement of closing costs paid by FPCU may be required if the loan is paid off within 36 months of origination.
- 30-year fixed rate loan payment example: 3.500% interest rate with 0 points, 3.589% APR, loan amount of $417,000, payments for months 1 -359 would be $1,872.52 with one final payment of $1,870.20. Example based on owner-occupied, single family residence, no cash out refinance in California.
Financial Partners Credit Union bonus will be deposited after posting of $500 in direct deposits within 75 days of account opening. Unfortunately, this bonus is limited to one deposit of $50 per account, and you must keep the account open for at least 180 days. If you qualify, hurry and get started today. If not, see our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Capital One® SavorSM Cash Rewards Credit Card:
• Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
• Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
• No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
• No foreign transaction fees
• Capital One cardholders get access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
• $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that