Available for residents of California, Firefighters First Credit Union is offering a generous $100 bonus when you sign up and open a new Checking Account with direct deposit. To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is open a qualifying checking account and set up and receive direct deposits totaling $500 in the first 90 days of the opening date of membership with Firefighters First Credit Union.
Once you have met the requirements, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as online and mobile banking, access to over 30,000 free CO-OP Network ATMs, no fee to transfer funds from another account to cover an overdraft, a free debit card, and so much more! If you are currently interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch as soon as you can!
Eligibility: Membership in Firefighters First Credit Union is open to the following active and retired professional firefighters within the State of California, employees of the Los Angeles Fire Department, employees of Fire Family Foundation, and employees of the United Firefighters of Los Angeles City. Immediate relatives are eligible to join as well. Be sure to visit their membership page for additional information to see if you qualify to join this credit union.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Firefighters First CU Checking Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Ready Checking, eChecking
- Maximum Bonus: $100
- Availability: CA (Bank locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Firefighters First CU Checking Requirements:
- Open a checking account account with direct deposit from Firefighters First Credit Union.
- Establish a recurring direct deposit of $500 or more.
- The $100 bonus will be deposited into your account within 90 days of direct deposit activation.
Firefighters First CU Checking Bonus Fine Print:
- Offer limited to new Firefighters First Credit Union members only and is valid for 90 days from the opening date of membership.
- Spousal accounts and members under the age of 18 are excluded.
- A limit of one discount per household.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers.
- Minimum $500 monthly direct deposit required for $100 incentive.
- Incentive will be paid within 90 days following the initial direct deposit activation.
If you are currently a resident of California and are currently interested in a new banking experience, then the promotion from Firefighters First Credit Union is a great bet for you! For a limited time, all you would have to do is meet a few simple requirements and you could be well on you way to enjoying a generous bonus as well as great account features to better your banking experience. Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of the best service the bank has to offer. However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Freedom® Card:
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate
• Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee