Available for residents of California, Firefighters First Credit Union is offering a generous $100 bonus when you sign up and open a new Checking Account with direct deposit.
To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is open a qualifying checking account and set up and receive direct deposits totaling $500 in the first 90 days of the opening date of membership with Firefighters First Credit Union. If you are currently interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch as soon as you can!
Eligibility: Membership in Firefighters First Credit Union is open to the following active and retired professional firefighters within the State of California, employees of the Los Angeles Fire Department, employees of Fire Family Foundation, and employees of the United Firefighters of Los Angeles City. Immediate relatives are eligible to join as well. Be sure to visit their membership page for additional information to see if you qualify to join this credit union.
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get $750 when you open a Premier checking account and make recurring Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000 from a third party per calendar month for 3 consecutive months from the first full calendar month after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 5 Checking Account: Earn a $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make at least one direct deposit of at least $500 or more within 60 days of account opening. $200 will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit. The TD Bank Beyond Checking account comes with free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, free access to 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches, and much more! Apply Now---TD Bank Beyond Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Additionally you can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|
Table of Contents
Firefighters First CU Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Ready Checking, eChecking
- Maximum Bonus: $100
- Availability: CA (Bank locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Firefighters First CU Checking Requirements
- Open a checking account account with direct deposit from Firefighters First Credit Union.
- Establish a recurring direct deposit of $500 or more.
- The $100 bonus will be deposited into your account within 90 days of direct deposit activation.
Firefighters First CU Checking Bonus Fine Print
- Offer limited to new Firefighters First Credit Union members only and is valid for 90 days from the opening date of membership.
- Spousal accounts and members under the age of 18 are excluded.
- A limit of one discount per household.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers.
- Minimum $500 monthly direct deposit required for $100 incentive.
- Incentive will be paid within 90 days following the initial direct deposit activation.
If you are currently a resident of California and are currently interested in a new banking experience, then the promotion from Firefighters First Credit Union is a great bet for you! For a limited time, all you would have to do is meet a few simple requirements and you could be well on you way to enjoying a generous bonus as well as great account features to better your banking experience. Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of the best service the bank has to offer.
However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Freedom® Card:
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%.
• 3% intro balance transfer fee when you transfer a balance during the first 60 days your account is open, with a minimum of $5.
• No annual fee
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM