First National Bank Texas is offering residents of Texas an attractive $50 bonus when you open a Power Checking or eAccount account by November 30, 2018.
To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is open a new checking account with a $20 opening deposit. After you have opened your new account simply activate a new Debit Mastercard and make $500 in debit card purchases within 30 days. Once complete, you will earn the $50 bonus within 30 days after the initial qualification period.
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
First National Bank Texas Summary:
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Power Checking, eAccount
- Maximum Bonus: $50 Bonus
- Availability: TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 11/30/2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $7 – ?
- Power Checking: None listed, check with CSR
- eAccount: $7 monthly fee waived with enrollment in eStatements
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
First National Bank Texas Checking Requirements:
- Go online and open a Power Checking or an eAccount from First National Bank Texas by November 30, 2018.
- Deposit $20 or more at account opening.
- Make at least $500 in Debit Card purchases within 30 days of account opening.
- The $50 bonus will be deposited into your account within 30 days after the initial 30 day qualification period.
First National Bank Texas Bonus Fine Print:
- Offer not available to existing FNBT/FCB checking customers.
- Offer not available to individuals that closed an account within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- Qualifying Purchases are everyday debit card purchases that post to your account. Exclusions include: ATM transactions, credits, returns or other adjustments that are not payments.
- Limit one bonus per customer.
- Must be 18 years or older to qualify. Employees of FNBT/FCB are not eligible.
- Product terms are subject to change. Offer can be modified or withdrawn at any time without notice.
- The account bonus will be reported to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
If you are interested, make sure to check out First National Bank Texas to learn more about the current $50 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from First National Bank Texas, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs!
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $100 Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes $500, $350, $300, $200
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
With the Chase Sapphire Reserve®:
• Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• Named "Best Premium Travel Credit Card" for 2018 by MONEY® Magazine
• $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year
• 3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit. 3X points on dining at restaurants & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. $0 foreign transaction fees.
• Get 50% more value when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
• 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
• Access to 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide after an easy, one-time enrollment in Priority PassTM Select
• Up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®
Learn More About This Card Here