If you are a current resident of Nebraska, then you are now in luck! First Nebraska Credit Union is offering residents of Nebraska a generous $75 bonus when you sign up and open a new Checking Account by December 31, 2019.
To qualify for the bonus, be sure to sign up for direct deposit and enroll in eStatements. Once you have done so, be sure to enroll in mobile banking. After you have met the requirements, you will be able to earn the bonus as well a range of account features to better your banking experience!
If you are interested, I recommend you apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligiblity: To be eligible for this promotion, you must live, work, worship, or attend school in Cass, Dodge, Douglas, Lancaster, Sarpy, Saunders, and Washington counties in Nebraska and Pottawattamie county in Iowa; in the education and healthcare field, of Methodist or Lutheran religion, or if you are an employee of one of their select employee groups. For more information, be sure to check out their Membership Requirements.
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get a $350 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Advance Checking Account with qualifying activities. Member FDIC Terms
HSBC Choice checking account: Get a $200 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Choice Checking Account with qualifying activities. Member FDIC Terms
|HSBC Direct Savings: Earn a rate of 2.22% APY on all balance tiers with a HSBC Direct Savings Account and no monthly maintenance fee. Minimum balance to earn APY is $1. Move money quickly and access your funds using online transfers. Depositing checks is as simple as taking a picture with your mobile device using HSBC Mobile Banking. Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC. Apply online today. Member FDIC Terms|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn a $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code BCS119 by February 4, 2019 along with high interest rate of 2.10% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by February 18, 2019 to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|American Express Personal Savings Account: Earn 2.10% APY on your deposits. Your Personal Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly, links easily with your current bank accounts, get 24/7 access, & there is no need to switch banks. No monthly fees, no minimum balance. FDIC Insured.
Apply Now---American Express Personal Savings Account Review
Table of Contents
First Nebraska Credit Union Bonus Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Bonus Amount: $75 bonus
- Account Type: Premier, First Class, Preferred, Smart Start Checking Account
- Availability: NE (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None listed
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $0-$10,, varies by account
- Premier Checking: $10, can be waived if you maintain a balance above $2,500
- First Class Checking: $2, cannot be waived
- Preferred Checking: $2, cannot be waived
- Smart Start Checking: There are no monthly maintenance fees
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
First Nebraska Credit Union Requirements
- Earn $25 EACH when you complete ALL four requirements:
- Establish a direct deposit of their entire paycheck. The first direct deposit must be posted to the account by expiration date
- Must enroll in eStatements through Online Banking
- Must enroll and download Mobile Banking
First Nebraska Credit Union Fine Print
- Offer may change or be discontinued at any time without prior notice.
- To open a checking account, you must have a share savings account which requires a minimum balance of $5.
- Each earned bonus will be credited to the checking account
- Limit of one combined bonus per mailing address.
- The total combined bonus will not exceed $100.
- The value of this bonus will be reported to the IRS and the recipient is responsible for any federal, state or local taxes on this offer.
- Offers do not apply to second or multiple checking accounts.
- Cannot be combined with any other offers.
Are you currently in the market for a new checking account? How would you like to earn a generous bonus just for enrolling in great features you will need? If you answered yes to the questions above, then the current promotion from First Nebraska Credit Union is the one for you! Not only do you get to take advantage of all the features, but you also get the financial relief of knowing the firm is member of the NCUA.
I personally like this bonus because the bank will reward you with a bonus for each feature you enroll in. The best part about it, is that these are great features you will need anyways, so why not get paid for using them? This promotional bonus is very easy to earn, however, if you weren’t looking for this type of promotion, then check out the full list of our Best Bank Bonuses!
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $100 Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes $500, $350, $300, $200
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
Learn More About This Card Here
|With the Chase IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card:
-Earn 80,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening
-Enjoy a Free Night after each account anniversary year at eligible IHG hotels worldwide. Plus, enjoy a free reward night when you redeem points for any stay of 4 or more nights
-Earn 10 points per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG hotel
-Earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants. Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
-Platinum Elite status as long as you remain a Premier card member
-Global Entry or TSA Pre✓® Fee Credit of up to $100 every 4 years as reimbursement for the application fee charged to your card
-IHG Rewards Club Bonus points are redeemable at hotels such as InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Kimpton®, EVEN® Hotels, Indigo® Hotels & Holiday Inn®