Just in time for school to start, First Southern Bank is offering residents of Alabama an opportunity to earn a cash bonus of $100! In order to receive this bonus, you must open a Savings account. Additionally, be sure to make a minimum opening deposit to qualify. The opening minimum deposit is different for each savings account, so be sure to check what it is before you open an account. Once you have met the above requirements, you will earn the generous bonus as well as account features such as free online banking, free online bill pay, and so much more. If you are interested, I recommend you apply as soon as you can!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
First Southern Bank Summary
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Savings Account
- Maximum Bonus: $100
- Availability: AL
- Expiration Date: None Listed
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Avoid Monthly Fee:
- Tiered Money Market Account: $12.00 service charge fee each month account balance falls below $2,500.00
- Early Termination Fee: Yes, $10
First Southern Bank Requirements
- Open a savings account at a local branch
- Make opening minimum deposit
- Deposit will be matched up to $100
First Southern Bank Fine Print
- First Southern will match the last scheduled weekly deposit made into your Christmas Club or Vacation Club Account when deposits are scheduled at account opening and made as scheduled.
- Maximum match is $100.
- Limit one matching deposit per houshold.
- You will receive a credit to your account equal to the club plan amount as a bonus if the terms are met.
At the end of the day, the current promotion from First Southern Bank is great for those who would like to earn a generous bonus. Personally, I would recommend this promotion simply because the requirements listed are not hard to achieve. However, the catch is the bonus is limited to only one per household. But for those that are interested, you might find it to be quite worthwhile. However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to head on over to our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking necessities!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
• Enjoy $300 as a new Chase checking customer, when you open a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit.
• Enjoy $300, more benefits, and earn interest on your new Chase checking account.
• The $25 Monthly Service Fee is waived when you keep an average beginning day balance of $15,000 or more in any combination of this account and linked qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances.
• No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions per statement period.
• Earn interest on your checking account balance.
• Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 5,000 branches
• Apply online in minutes. Open your account online now.
• Available online nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. For branch locations, visit locator.chase.com.