First State Bank & Trust is offering residents of Minnesota and South Dakota an attractive $100 bonus when you open a Real Deal Checking and Basic Savings account.
To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is open a new Real Deal Checking account and a Basic Savings account. With the checking account, all you need to do is make an initial $50 deposit into the account, then enroll in eStatements, and maintain the $50 balance to earn a $50 bonus. With the Basic Savings account, you will earn a $50 bonus once you join, for a total of $100 in bonuses!
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
First State Bank & Trust Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Real Deal Checking, Basic Savings
- Maximum Bonus: $100 Bonus
- Availability: MN, SD (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $0 – $5
- Real Deal Checking: No monthly service fees
- Basic Savings: $5 monthly fee waived with $50 balance
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
First State Bank & Trust Checking Requirements
- Open a Real Deal Checking and a Basic Savings account from First State Bank & Trust.
- Checking Account:
- Make a $50 deposit within 10 days of account opening
- Enroll in eStatements within 30 days of account opening
- Maintain a positive balance to earn a match of your initial deposit of $50.
- Savings Account:
- Simple open a new Basic Savings account the same day you opened the Real Deal Checking account and earn a $50 bonus.
- Once you have completed the requirements above you will earn a total $100 bonus.
First State Bank & Trust Account Features
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Deposit
- Person-to-Person Payments
- Online Banking with Bill Pay
If you are interested, make sure to check out First State Bank & Trust to learn more about the current $100 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from First State Bank & Trust, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
With the Capital One® SavorSM Cash Rewards Credit Card:
• Earn a one-time $300 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
• Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
• No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
• No foreign transaction fees
• Capital One cardholders get access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
• $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that