FirstBank is offering residents of Tennessee, Georgia, and Alabama an attractive $250 bonus when you open a checking account by April 29, 2019.
To get started, all you have to do is open a new checking account. Once you have completed that, you must set up to receive at least $300 in a direct deposit within 60 days of account opening. After you have met the direct deposit requirement and are in good standing, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as personalized bank services, digital features, and so much more!
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $250 Bonus
- Availability: TN, GA, AL (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 04/29/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $300+ within 60 days
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: Varies by account
- Essential Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- FirstRewards Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Interest Checking: $8 monthly service charge if balance falls below $1,000
- USA Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
- Open a Checking account from FirstBank by April 29, 2019.
- Set up to receive a direct deposit of at least $300 within 60 days.
- Keep the account open and in good standing.
- Bonus will be credited up to 8 weeks after completing requirements.
FirstBank Bonus Fine Print
- The $250 bonus will appear on the monthly checking account statement when the bonus is credited to the account holder’s checking account.
- The bonus is limited to one (1) per customer.
- If a bonus is earned it will be reported to the IRS as interest, in the year received, as required by applicable law and will be reported on IRS form 1099-MISC for the year received.
- Customer is responsible for any applicable taxes and consulting a tax advisor.
- This offer is non-transferable and may not be combined with any other offers.
If you are interested, make sure to check out FirstBank to learn more about the current $250 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from FirstBank, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card:
• Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
• Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified mobile wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google PayTM, during the first 12 months from account opening
• No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open
• Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
• 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 16.24%-28.24% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
• $0 Annual Fee
• Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions