Residents of Oklahoma, Focus Federal Credit Union is currently offering a $100 bonus when you sign up and open a new Checking Account with direct deposit by December 31, 2018. Once you have signed up for a new account and post a $400 minimum direct deposit to your checking account. Also, enroll in eStatements to make sure that you receive the full available bonus. If you are interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch today to start your new account experience!
Eligibility: If you live, work, worship or attend school in Oklahoma, Cleveland, Canadian, Lincoln, Logan, McClain and Grady Counties, then you are eligible to join. Be sure to visit their membership page for additional information regarding their membership.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Focus Federal Credit Union Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $100
- Availability: OK (Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Monthly Fee:
- Fresh Start Checking: $9.99 monthly fee, unavoidable
- Focus Checking: No monthly fees
- Student Checking: No monthly fees
- Early Termination Fee: If account is closed within 6 months of opening, the $100 will be deducted.
Focus Federal Credit Union Requirements:
- Open a qualifying checking account from Focus Federal Credit Union by December 31, 2018.
- Fresh Start Checking: $50 opening deposit
- Focus Checking: $25 opening deposit
- Student Checking: No opening deposit listed
- Set up direct deposit of $400 or more such as payroll, pension or government benefit like Social Security.
- Enroll in eStatements
- The $100 Bonus will be deposited once the requirements have been met.
Focus Federal Credit Union Fine Print
- Available to existing and new Focus Federal Credit Union members.
- Must be the first checking account for the member.
- The offer is subject to cancellation or change without notice.
- Must meet membership eligibility, normal credit underwriting and loan policies apply.
At the end of the day, the current promotion from Focus Federal Credit Union is great for those who live in Oklahoma and would like to earn a generous bonus just for meeting the requirements. Not only do you get to be a part of a well established financial institution, but you will also get to enjoy great features to better your banking experience. You will get to bank with ease knowing they will be there every step of the way. However, if you are not currently interested, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking necessities!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
With the IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card:
• Earn 80,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 within the first three months of account opening
• Get a Free Night after each account anniversary year at eligible IHG hotels worldwide. Plus, get a free reward night when you redeem points for any stay of 4 or more nights
• Earn 25x points total per $1 spent at an IHG hotel stay; 2x points per at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants; 1x point on all other purchases
• Platinum Elite status as long as you remain a Premier card member
• Global Entry or TSA Pre✓® Fee Credit of up to $100 every 4 years as reimbursement for the application fee charged to your card
• IHG Rewards Club Bonus points are redeemable at hotels such as InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Kimpton®, EVEN® Hotels, Indigo® Hotels & Holiday Inn®
Learn More About This Card Here