Forcht Bank is offering residents of Kentucky an attractive $100 bonus when you open a Checking account with a debit card at their Campbellsville or Greensburg Banking Centers by June 1, 2019.
To get started, all you have to do is open a new qualifying checking account with a minimum opening deposit of $50. Once you have completed that, you must enroll in online banking. Lastly, you must complete at least 20 debit-card transactions. After you have met the requirement and are in good standing, you will be able to enjoy great account features.
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Forcht Bank Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $100 Bonus
- Availability: KY (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 06/01/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: Varies by account
- Easy Checking: $6, can be waived with balance of $100
- Forcht Friend Checking: $5, can be waived with balance of $500
- 55 Advantage Checking: $5, can be waived with balance of $500
- Everyday Heroes Checking: $6, can be waived with balance of $100
- Early Termination Fee: Amount not specified, if closed within 180 days
Forcht Bank Requirements
- Open an Easy Checking, Forcht Friend, 55 Advantage, or Everyday Heroes checking account with Forcht Bank at their Campbellsville or Greensburg Banking Centers by June 1, 2019.
- Deposit $50 or more when opening account.
- Enroll in online banking.
- Have at least 20 debit-card transactions.
Forcht Bank Bonus Fine Print
- If all qualifying activities have been met, the bonus will be posted to your personal checking account 65 days from account opening.
- Bonus is considered interest and reportable on IRS Form 1099-INT for the year in which it is received.
- Offer cannot be combined.
- Limited one per customer.
- Forcht Bank reserves the right to end the promotion without notice at any time.
If you are interested, make sure to check out Forcht Bank to learn more about the current $100 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from Forcht Bank, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
• New Offer! Double Cash Back: Earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent. After that earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• No minimum to redeem for cash back
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee
Learn More About This Card