Available for residents of Texas, Fort Hood National Bank is offering a generous $100 bonus when you sign up and open a Military Saves Account for a limited time. To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is open a Military Saves account with the minimum opening deposit of $20 as well as an checking account. Once you have done that, you must keep deposit at least $100 into your account throughout the following year. After that, the bonus will be matched within a month and be deposited direct into your account.
Once you have met the requirements, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as online and mobile banking, access to over eStatements, financial fitness center, and so much more! If you are currently interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch as soon as you can!
Editor’s Note: To be eligible for this promotion, you must have served or are currently serving in the military.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Fort Hood National Bank Savings Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Military Saves
- Maximum Bonus: $100 Bonus
- Availability: TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500+
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $2.50, maintain a minimum balance of $20
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information.
Fort Hood National Bank Savings Requirements:
- Open a Military Savings account from Fort Hood National Bank.
- Maintain an additional checking account for an entire year
- Set up deposits totaling at least $100 during your first year
- The $100 bonus will be deposited directly into your account in the 13th month.
Fort Hood National Bank Bonus Fine Print:
- For the governing terms and conditions of the Military Saves Account, please see the Deposit Agreement and Account Disclosure.
- For more information about their overdraft fees and options, and other services they offer, please see the What You Need to Know about Overdrafts and Overdraft Fees disclosure and the Banking Services/Fee Schedule.
If you are currently a resident of Texas and are currently interested in a new banking experience, then the promotion from Fort Hood National Bank is a great bet for you! For a limited time, all you would have to do is meet a few simple requirements and you could be well on you way to enjoying a generous bonus as well as great account features to better your banking experience. Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of the best service the bank has to offer. However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Card:
• One-time $150 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
• No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus, cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
• 0% intro APR on purchases for 15 months; 16.24%-26.24% variable APR after that
• 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 15 months; 16.24%-26.24% variable APR after that; 3% fee on the amounts transferred within the first 15 months
• Pay no annual fee or foreign transaction fees