If you are a current resident of New Hampshire, Franklin Savings Bank is having a promotion where you can earn a $50 checking bonus when you open a new checking account and meet specified requirements.
To receive the bonus, you must open an Easy Checking Account, deposit $50 into the account, and bring in your old debit card or remaining supply of checks. There are very few requirements to earn this nice bonus.
In addition to this offer from Franklin Savings Bank, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get a $750 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Premier Checking Account with qualifying activities. To earn the bonus, open your new HSBC Premier checking account online, deposit a minimum qualifying balance of $100,000 or more in new money, & maintain at least the minimum qualifying balance for 90 calendar days. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 5 Checking Account: Earn a $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make at least one direct deposit of at least $500 or more within 60 days of account opening. $200 will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review|
|TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. The TD Bank Premier Checking account comes with free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, free access to 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches, and much more! Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Additionally you can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|
Table of Contents
Franklin Savings Bank Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Easy Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $50
- Availability: NH (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown.Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: None
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None Listed
Franklin Savings Bank Requirements
- Open a new Franklin Savings Bank Easy Checking Account.
- Desposit $50 into the account.
- Bring in your old debit card or remaining supply of checks.
- The bonus will be deposited directly into both your account after the 2 business days.
Franklin Savings Bank Features
- No balance requirement
- Overdraft Forgiveness
- Access to over 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs
- Card Valet® Monitor and control your debit card from our mobile app
- 24/7 Debit Card Fraud Monitoring
- FSB Alerts to keep you up-to-date on your account balance
- Account holders are qualified to enroll in Identity Theft Resolution Services (Annual charge may apply)
- Complimentary financial planning seminars & investment consulting
- FDIC Insured
Want to earn easy money? Franklin Savings Bank is offering a $50 bonus for simply opening a checking account, depositing $50, and turning in your old debit card and checks (if you wish). This is pretty generous for how easy the requirements are to meet.
However, if you are not currently interested in this great deal, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase - it's automatic
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• No minimum to redeem for cash back
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee