If you are a current resident of one of the states listed, then listen up! Great Western Bank is now offering residents a $50 bonus when you sign up and open a new Personal Checking Account through January 13, 2019.
First visit a local branch and open the checking account of your choice, then make 20 debit card purchases that post to your account in the first 60 days, and either sign up for online statements or set up a recurring direct deposit into your new account in the first 60 days.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Great Western Bank Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $50 Bonus
- Availability: Nationwide (branch locator)
- Expiration Date: 01/13/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional, but must be deposited within 60 days
- Additional Requirements: listed below
- Avoid Monthly Fee:
- Free Checking: None
- Digital Checking: Minimal $6 service fee can be easily waived
- To qualify for the monthly Service Charge reversal, 25 debit card purchases posted to your account (online or in person) and receipt of at least one ACH (direct deposit) transaction into the account must be completed by the last day of your statement cycle.
- VIP Free Interest Checking: None
- Performance+ Checking: Minimal $8 service fee if balance drops below $1,000
- Early Termination Fee:
- Account must be open and in good standing on the 60th day after account opening to be eligible for the cash credit and cannot be combined with any other offer.
Great Western Bank Requirements
- Open a new Checking Account in your local branch
- Have at least 20 debit card purchases posted to your account (online or in person)
- Then make 20 debit card purchases that post to your account in the first 60 days
- And either sign up for online statements or set up a recurring direct deposit into your new account in the first 60 days
Great Western Bank Fine Print
- Business and corporate accounts do not qualify.
- Minimum opening deposit is only $50 for checking account
- One bonus per household
Being a bank that focuses on you and the communities they serve in, Great Western Bank is definitely the firm for you if you are looking for a new checking account. Not only do you get to enjoy the generous bonus and features, but you also get the satisfaction of knowing the firm is FDIC insured! Be sure to apply as soon as you can if you are interested! However, if you are not currently interested in this great deal, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking necessities!
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes $500, $350, $300, $200
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $100 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
|With the Chase Freedom® Card:
-0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
-Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
-Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate
-Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter
-Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
-Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
-Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
-No annual fee