If you are a current resident of one of the states listed, then listen up! Great Western Bank is now offering residents a $50 bonus when you sign up and open a new Personal Checking Account through September 29, 2019.
First visit a local branch and open the checking account of your choice, then make 20 debit card purchases that post to your account in the first 60 days, and either sign up for online statements or set up a recurring direct deposit into your new account in the first 60 days.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Great Western Bank Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $50 Bonus
- Availability: Nationwide (branch locator)
- Expiration Date: 09/29/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional, but must be deposited within 60 days
- Additional Requirements: listed below
- Avoid Monthly Fee:
- Free Checking: None
- Digital Checking: Minimal $6 service fee can be easily waived
- To qualify for the monthly Service Charge reversal, 25 debit card purchases posted to your account (online or in person) and receipt of at least one ACH (direct deposit) transaction into the account must be completed by the last day of your statement cycle.
- VIP Free Interest Checking: None
- Performance+ Checking: Minimal $8 service fee if balance drops below $1,000
- Early Termination Fee:
- Account must be open and in good standing on the 60th day after account opening to be eligible for the cash credit and cannot be combined with any other offer.
Great Western Bank Requirements
- Open a new Checking Account in your local branch
- Have at least 20 debit card purchases posted to your account (online or in person)
- Then make 20 debit card purchases that post to your account in the first 60 days
- And either sign up for online statements or set up a recurring direct deposit into your new account in the first 60 days
Great Western Bank Fine Print
- Business and corporate accounts do not qualify.
- Minimum opening deposit is only $50 for checking account
- One bonus per household
Being a bank that focuses on you and the communities they serve in, Great Western Bank is definitely the firm for you if you are looking for a new checking account. Not only do you get to enjoy the generous bonus and features, but you also get the satisfaction of knowing the firm is FDIC insured! Be sure to apply as soon as you can if you are interested!
Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of the best service the bank has to offer. However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit||$360 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
The Capital One® SavorSM Cash Rewards Credit Card offers a one-time $300 cash bonus after spending $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn an unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases. Capital One cardholders get access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more.
This card does carry a $95 annual fee, however, there is a $0 intro annual fee for the first year.