Hancock Whitney Bank is currently offering residents of Louisiana, Mississippi, Florida, Alabama and Texas a generous $150 bonus when you apply and open a new Checking Account by December 31, 2018.
All you would need to do to obtain your generous bonus is to enter your information online to receive your own personalized code. Once you have done so, simply apply the code when you sign up for a new account with new money as well as setting up and receive recurring direct deposit of $250 each before February 25, 2019. On top of that, be sure to make 5 eligible purchases with your debit card February 25, 2019.
For those that are currently interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch as soon as you can! Don’t forget to check out all the latest Hancock Whitney Bank Bonuses if you would like to see more offers and options. In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Hancock Whitney Bonus Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Bonus: $150
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: LA, MS, FL, AL, TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: See Below
- Access Checking: $10, waived with
- Maintain a $250 minimum daily balance
- Receive a direct deposit of $250 or more to your account
- You are under the age of 24
- You are age 64 and over
- Connect Checking: $12, waived with
- Maintain a $1,500 minimum daily balance
- $5,000 in combined deposits (excluding CDs and IRAs), outstanding consumer loans (excluding mortgages) or credit card balances.
- Priority Checking: $21, waived with
- Maintain a $10,000 minimum daily balance
- $25,000 of combined deposits (excluding CDs and IRAs), outstanding consumer loans (excluding mortgages) or credit card balances
- $250,000 or more in a Trust account or an account with Hancock or Whitney Investment Services, Inc. (excluding annuities)
- Access Checking: $10, waived with
- Early Termination Fee:
- A $20 service charge will be assessed if the account is closed within the first 180 days after the account is opened.
Hancock Whitney Bonus Requirements
- Visit Whitney Bank website and provide your email address, then your special promo code will be sent to that email address. The email given at account opening must match the email address submitted to get the offer promo code.
- Bring your code to a nearby branch (the promo code is required at account opening) and open a new personal checking account with new money by December 31, 2018.
- Set up and receive recurring direct deposit of $250 each before February 25, 2019.
- Make 5 eligible purchases with your debit card February 25, 2019.
Hancock Whitney Fine Print
- The offer is non-transferable. This cannot be combined with other offers.
- Eligible purchases include those with either a signature or PIN, excludes Bill Pay and ATM withdrawals.
- The email given at account opening must match the email address submitted to get the offer promo code.
- Limit one gift card per household. Limit of one new consumer checking-account-related bonus per calendar year.
- Bonus will be sent to the address associated with your new account within 6 weeks after the qualification expiration date of 12/31/18.
At the end of the day, the current promotion from Hancock Whitney Bank is great for those living in the qualifying states that would like to open a new checking account while still being able to earn a generous bonus. With great account features to better your banking and savings experience, you will not only gain a hassle free banking experience, but you will also receive the best service the bank has to offer.
On top of it all, you will get the safety of knowing the bank is FDIC insured! However, if you are currently ineligible for this great deal, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs!
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $100 Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes $500, $350, $300, $200
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
Learn More About This Card Here
|With the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card:
-Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
-Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
-2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
-No foreign transaction fees
-1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
-Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
-No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards