Heartland Bank and Trust Company is offering residents of Illinois up to a $25 bonus for your check cards and unused checks from another bank for a limited amount of time. To qualify for this bonus simply open any personal checking account and hand in your cards and unused checks from another bank. Please note that you’ll receive $2 per debit card and $2 per book of checks and the minimum deposit of $50 is needed to open an account. Enjoy the features of free online banking and bill pay, a free gift at account opening, a free My Money Manger personal finance tool and more! If you’re interested in a new checking account, sign up with Heartland Bank and Trust Company today.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Heartland Bank and Trust Co. Checking Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Personal Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $25
- Availability: IL (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $0 – $8
- Totally Free Checking Account: No monthly fees!
- VIP Free Interest Checking Account: No monthly fees!
- 50+ Free Checking Account: No monthly fees!
- Capital Interest Checking: $8 monthly fee avoidable if you keep your minimum balance $1,000+
- Early Termination Fee: None
Heartland Bank and Trust Co. Checking Requirements:
- Open a Personal Checking Account from Heartland Bank and Trust Company
- Turn in your check cards and unused checks from another bank
- Earn up to a $25 bonus
Heartland Bank and Trust Co. Fine Print:
- Customers will receive $2 per debit card and $2 per book of checks, given at the time the debit cards/checks are presented, up to $25
- Minimum opening deposit is only $50.
If you’re currently a resident of Illinois and interested in a new checking account with a $25 bonus, check out Heartland Bank and Trust Company! You’ll enjoy features such as free online banking and bill pay, a free gift at account opening, a free My Money Manger personal finance tool and more. This promotion is only available for a limited amount of time so sign up for a personal checking account today. However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card:
• Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
• Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified mobile wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google PayTM, during the first 12 months from account opening
• No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open
• Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
• 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 16.24%-28.24% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
• $0 Annual Fee
• Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions