Holyoke Credit Union is offering residents of Massachusetts a $50 bonus when you open a new Checking Account. To qualify for the generous bonus, you must make a full Direct Deposit each monthly qualification cycle (statement period) for a full year and enroll in online banking and receive eDocuments in lieu of paper statements.
Once you have met all the necessary requirements, you will not only receive your bonus, but you will gain access to features such as no minimum balance and no monthly maintenance fees as well as free online banking. If you are currently interested in this limited time offer, be sure to apply for your new account as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: By their charter, membership in the Holyoke Credit Union is available to anyone who lives or works in Hampden or Hampshire counties in Massachusetts. To become a member, you simply need to make a one-time purchase of a $25.00 refundable Membership Share.
Editor’s Note: There is also a separate link that offers a $50 bonus. Simply meet the requirements stated and the bonus is yours!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Holyoke CU Bonus Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $50
- Availability: MA (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: Limited time
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull via Equifax
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements:
- Checking account must have at least 6 debit card purchases post and clear per monthly qualification cycle for 1 full year OR spend $1,000 on your HCU VISA Platinum credit card within three months of the credit card being issued.
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Holyoke CU Requirements
- You will receive your $50 bonus once Holyoke Credit Union receives your direct deposit.
- Checking account must have at least six (6) debit card purchases post and clear per monthly qualification cycle – OR – you must spend $1,000 on your Holyoke Credit Union VISA® Platinum Credit Card within three (3) months of the credit card being issued.
- Member must enroll in online banking and receive eStatements.
Holyoke CU Fine Print
- Your checking account will be charged $50 if these qualifications are not met during the first 12 months after the account is opened.
- Direct deposit must be received within 60 days of account opening.
- Holyoke Credit Union must receive your full direct deposit during each monthly qualification cycle (statement period) for a full year.
- One $50 bonus per member/household.
How does an extra $50 in your pockets sound? What about getting a new checking account while still being able to use a host of features? If you answered yes to the questions above, then Holyoke Credit Union is the bank for you! Through the promotion, you get to enjoy all the benefits while still being able to bank with ease. On top of that, the bank is NCUA insured.
What’s not to like about that? However, if you are not currently interested in this great deal, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs!
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $100 Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes $500, $350, $300, $200
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
|With the Capital One® SavorSM Cash Rewards Credit Card:
-Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
-Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
-No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
-No foreign transaction fees
-Capital One cardholders get access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
-$0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that