Hometown Bank is offering residents of Massachusetts a total of $200 bonus when you open and sign up for a new Checking Account AND either activate direct deposit OR enroll in Online Banking & make 5 Debit Card transactions.
Once you have signed up for a new account, make 5 Bill Payments & Activate eStatements, Hometown Bank will deposit another $50 into your account! The great deal doesn’t stop there, once you have an Active Checking Account for 1 Year Active, you get another $50! I recommend you head on in to your nearest branch to take advantage of this great offer now.
Editor’s Note: Here’s an alternative $200 bonus promotion with the same qualifying requirements.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Hometown Bank Bonus Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $200
- Availability: MA (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Hard or Soft Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Additional Requirements: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Hometown Bank Bonus Requirements
- $100.00 promotional offer is for opening a personal checking account and activating direct deposit (of at least $25.00) OR
- Signing up for online banking and conducting 5 debit card transactions using your debit card within the first 60 days of account opening ($100.00 will be credited to the account by the last day of the statement cycle following the 60th day the account has been open)
Hometown Bank Account Fine Print
- No bankHometown-imposed charges for ATM transactions anywhere
- Free Online Banking & Bill Pay with eStatements
- Free Mobile Banking & Mobile Deposit
- Account holders are eligible to enroll in Identity Theft 911® Resolution Services
- Opening deposit varies
- Account must be in good standing and have a positive balance at the time the bonus is paid
Hometown Bank is offering residents of Massachusetts a total of $200 bonus when you open and sign up for a new Checking Account AND either activate direct deposit OR enroll in Online Banking & make 5 Debit Card transactions. Once you have met all the requirements, Hometown Bank will deposit the bonus into your account! However, if you are not currently interested in this great deal, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking necessities!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
• New Offer! Double Cash Back: Earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent. After that earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• No minimum to redeem for cash back
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee
Learn More About This Card