KALSEE Credit Union is currently offering residents of Michigan a generous 4.25% APY when you sign up and open a new Kasasa Cash+ account.
If you are currently interested, the bank is offering you the attractive APY rate on balances up to $25,000. To qualify, all you would need to do is have at least 24 debit card transactions per monthly cycle and have direct deposits totaling at least $1,000 per month as well as eStatements and online banking.
If you would like to simplify your experience, then definitely head on over to your local branch and start today! However, you better act fast, as the rates are subjected to change. In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: Membership in Kalsee Credit Union is open to those who live, work, or attend school in the Michigan counties of Allegan, Barry, Branch, Calhoun, Cass, Kalamazoo, St.Joseph, or Van Buren. Immediate family members of anyone who qualifies for membership are welcome to apply. See full membership details for more info.
Table of Contents
KALSEE Credit Union Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Availability: MI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know!
- Credit Card Funding:Unknown, let us know!
- Direct Deposit: Yes
- Additional Requirements: Listed below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
KALSEE Credit Union Requirements
- Open a Kasasa Cash+ Account from KALSEE Credit Union
- Complete the following every monthly statement cycle
- Have at least 24 debit card purchases
- Sign up for eStatements
- Log in to mobile or online bank
- Direct deposits totaling at least $1,000
- Keep the account open and in good standing to earn the high rate of 4.25% up to $25,000
KALSEE Credit Union Fine Print
- There is no minimum balance required to maintain this account.
- 0.35% APY will apply to balances of $25,000.01 or greater
- Rates accurate as of 1/1/19, subject to change.
- Fees may reduce earnings.
KALSEE Credit Union Account Features
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance
- Up to $25 a month in ATM fee refunds
If you are currently on the market for a new banking experience, then definitely have a look at the promotion KALSEE Credit Union is offering!
However, if you are not currently interested, then be sure to check out our list of Best Reward Checking Accounts for more information!
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos UFB High Yield Savings and CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts offer great rates available nationwide. The Discover Online Savings and Chase SavingsSM account have nice sign-up bonuses.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||2.05% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|UFB Direct High Yield Savings||2.25% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.30% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
The Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Card offers a one-time $150 cash bonus after spending $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening.
You'll be able to earn an unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day with no rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards.
This card comes with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees which makes this card a viable option for your go-to everyday card.