Lakeland Bank is offering residents of New Jersey a generous bonus when you sign up and open a new Checking Account by June 28, 2019!
To get started, all you have to do is open a new qualifying personal checking account with promo code CLIFTONDG. Once you have completed that, you must complete one of the following with 45 days: set up to receive at least $500 or complete 6 debit card transactions. After you have met the requirements and are in good standing, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as telephone banking, financial planning tools, and so much more!
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Lakeland Bank Bonus Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $300
- Availability: NJ (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: 06/28/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500+
- Additional Requirements: Listed below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: Varies by account
- Elite: $7 service charge is reduced each statement period by $.25 for each debit card point of sale transaction and mobile deposit that posts to your account, and $1 for eStatement enrollment
- Platinum: $25 service charge is reduced when combined monthly $15,000 average daily balance in deposit or loan relationships, excluding overdraft protection loans
- Personal: Avoid the $15 monthly service charge when a $500 average daily balance is maintained
- Classic: Avoid the $6 monthly service charge when a $250 average daily balance is maintained
- Student: No monthly fee
- Consumer: $3 monthly service charge
- Early Termination Fee: Loss of bonus if closed within 6 months of account opening
Lakeland Bank Requirements
- Open a new checking account with promo code CLIFTONDG from Lakeland Bank by June 28, 2019.
- Complete one of the following within 45 days of account opening:
- Set up to receive at least $500 in direct deposits.
- Complete 6 debit card transactions.
- Keep the account open and in good standing.
Lakeland Bank Fine Print
- A qualifying direct deposit is a deposit of a paycheck, pension or other regular monthly income (including Social Security) electronically deposited into account per statement cycle.
- Personal transfers or deposits made at a branch, online or ATM do not qualify.
- Lakeland Bank will fulfill bonus within 45 days of qualification.
- The value of the bonus will be reported to the IRS on form 1099-INT.
Are you currently on the market for a new banking experience? How would you like to earn a generous bonus just for meeting a few simple requirements? If you answered yes to the questions above, then the current promotion from Lakeland Bank is a great option for you!
However, if you are not currently interested, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking necessities!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Freedom® Card:
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%.
• 3% intro balance transfer fee when you transfer a balance during the first 60 days your account is open, with a minimum of $5.
• No annual fee
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM