Ledyard Bank is offering residents of New Hampshire or Vermont an attractive $100 bonus when you open a Checking account by March 31, 2019.
To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is open a new checking account with a $10 opening deposit. Then, set up to receive a direct deposit of at least $500. After you have met the Direct Deposit requirement and are in good standing, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as financial advisers, mobile banking, and so much more!
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Ledyard Bank Summary:
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $100 Bonus
- Availability: NH, VT (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 03/31/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500+
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: Varies by account
- Personal Checking: $4, can be waived with minimum balance of $500
- Big Green Checking: None listed
- Gold Checking: None listed
- Early Termination Fee: $50, if closed within 6 months of account opening
Ledyard Bank Checking Requirements:
- Open a Checking account from Ledyard Bank by March 31, 2019.
- Within 90 days, set up and receive a Direct Deposit of at least $500.
- After the third statement cycle, the $100 bonus will be deposited into your account within 7 days
Ledyard Bank Bonus Fine Print:
Offer valid on new banking relationships only.
If you are interested, make sure to check out Ledyard Bank to learn more about the current $100 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from Ledyard Bank, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs!
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $100 Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes $500, $350, $300, $200
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
|With the Capital One® SavorSM Cash Rewards Credit Card:
-Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
-Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
-No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
-No foreign transaction fees
-Capital One cardholders get access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
-$0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that