Ready to start a new banking experience while obtaining an industry leading rate? If so, Live Oak Bank is now offering residents nationwide a 2.10% APY Rate for their Online Savings Account with no minimum balance.
Everyone deserves the chance to reach their goals. They make it easier with safe, secure, high-yield savings products. Open your FDIC-insured Savings Account for worry-free returns. Enjoy the features of no monthly fees, no direct deposit required, interested compounded daily and more with this online savings account.
This offer is only available for limited amount of time and opening an account only takes a matter of minutes, so get started today! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank, or CIT Bank.
Table of Contents
Live Oak Bank Savings Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Online Savings account
- Rate: 2.10% APY
- Availability: Nationwide (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: For a limited amount of time
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No Direct Deposit Required
- Additional Requirements: None
- Avoid Monthly Fee: No Monthly Fees
- Early Termination Fee: No Termination Fee However,
- There is a $10 charge for each withdrawal beyond the allowed six per month
- There is a $10 charge for each withdrawal beyond the allowed six per month and if the balance of the account is less than $10.01 and there has been no activity for 24 consecutive months, a dormant account fee will be assessed and the account will be closed.
How To Open Your Savings Account
- Visit Live Oak Bank page and select “Open An Account Today” Tab
- Enter your full name and email address then check your email for an activation link and instructions on how to access Live Oak Portal
- Log into the Live Oak Portal to open your account. Be sure to have the following info handy as they may ask for it: Name, Address, Social Security Number, Date of Birth and Funding Account Information
- Once your account is funded, enjoy earning 2.10% APY Rate
Live Oak Bank Savings Account Features
- No Monthly Fees
- No Direct Deposit Required
- 2.10% APY Rate, 17x National Average
- FDIC Insurance Up to Maximum Allowed by Law
- Interest Compounded Daily
If you’re interested in a online savings account with a high APY Rate of 2.10%, then check out Live Oak Bank and watch your savings grow. All you would need to do is meet the account requirements and fill out the required information and you could be well on your way enjoying the account at its fullest potential. Let us know your thoughts and experience with this bank by commenting below. However, if you’re not interested in this offer check out our Best Bank Rates for savings accounts and more!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Bank Online Savings Account Review
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Bonus
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Account Review
|With the Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Card:
-One-time $150 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
-Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
-No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus, cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
-0% intro APR on purchases for 15 months; 14.49%-24.49% variable APR after that
-0% intro APR on balance transfers for 15 months; 14.49%-24.49% variable APR after that; 3% fee on the amounts transferred within the first 15 months
-Pay no annual fee or foreign transaction fees