LorMet Community Federal Credit Union is offering residents of Ohio a generous $100 bonus when you apply and qualify for a new Everywhere Checking Account.
All you would need to do is to deposit at least $50 and receive recurring monthly direct deposit totaling $500 or more in ACH deposits of payroll, pension or government benefit, such as Social Security, to this account within 60 days of opening. Once you have met the requirement, LorMet CFCU will deposit your generous bonus within 10 business days.
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: If you live, work, worship, or attend school anywhere in Lorain County or the cities of Bay Village, Rocky River, or Westlake, you can join LorMet Credit Union. For more information, check out their membership page.
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get $350 when you open an Advance checking account, fund account with at least $5,000 in New Money in combined checking and savings accounts within 30 calendar days of account opening and maintain balance for 90 days AND set-up monthly direct deposits from a third party into the checking account for 3 consecutive months. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Direct Savings: Earn a rate of 2.30% APY on all balance tiers with a HSBC Direct Savings Account and no monthly maintenance fee. Minimum balance to earn APY is $1. Move money quickly and access your funds using online transfers. Depositing checks is as simple as taking a picture with your mobile device using HSBC Mobile Banking. Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC. Apply online today. Member FDIC Terms|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn a $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code BCS619 by July 1, 2019 along with high interest rate of 2.10% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by July 15, 2019 to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when opening a Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account by June 30, 2019 and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. $150 will be deposited into your Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
Table of Contents
LorMet Community FCU Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $100
- Availability: OH (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: Limited time
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Recurring monthly direct deposit totaling $500 or more
- Additional Requirements: None
- Monthly Fee: $6.95/month
- Waived if you complete 15 debit card purchases (excluding ATM transactions) per month
- Early Termination Fee:
- If account closed within six (6) months, bonus will be deducted from account and Early Closing Fee of $25 will apply
LorMet Community FCU Bonus Requirements
- To receive $100 bonus, simply open a new Everywhere Checking account with at least $50 and receive recurring monthly direct deposit totaling $500 or more in ACH deposits of payroll, pension or government benefit, such as Social Security, to this account within 60 days of opening.
- Bonus deposited within 10 business days of completing requirements.
LorMet Community FCU Fine Print
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- MoneyPass® Network ATMs nationwide
- Automatic Overdraft Transactions from your linked Primary Savings
Don’t you wish you could earn an extra $100? What about obtaining a new checking account along with a bonus? If you are interested, then LorMet Community Federal Credit Union is the bank for you! As a bank that is a not-for-profit member-owned financial cooperative with 18,000 members and over $150 million in assets, I can guarantee the bank will be there for you every step of the way.
However, if you are not currently interested, then be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card:
• Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
• Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified mobile wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google PayTM, during the first 12 months from account opening
• No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open
• Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
• 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 16.24%-28.24% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
• $0 Annual Fee
• Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions