Malvern Bank is currently offering residents in Delaware and Pennsylvania a generous 3.00% APY when you sign up and open a new Kasasa Cash Rewards Checking Account with a minimum $100 deposit to open.
If you are currently interested, the bank is offering you the attractive APY rate on balances up to $25,000. To qualify, all you would need to do is have at least 12 debit card transactions and one ACH payment per monthly cycle as well as signing up for eStatements.
If you would like to simplify your experience, then definitely head on over to your local branch and start today! However, you better act fast, as the rates are subjected to change. In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Table of Contents
Malvern Bank Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Availability: DE, PA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know!
- Credit Card Funding:Unknown, let us know!
- Direct Deposit: Yes
- Additional Requirements: Listed below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Malvern Bank Requirements
- Open a Kasasa Cash Rewards Account from Malvern Bank
- Complete the following every monthly statement cycle
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases
- One ACH payment or ACH credit transaction
- Sign up for eStatements
- Keep the account open and in good standing to earn the high rate of 3.00% up to $25,000
Malvern Bank Fine Print
- Daily balances of $25,000.01 and over earn an interest rate of 0.50%
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren't met.
- No monthly maintenance fee.
- No minimum balance required to earn rewards.
Malvern Bank Account Features
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (max $25 monthly)*.
- Free Online and Home Internet Banking
- Free STAR ATM or VISA debit cards Available
If you are currently on the market for a new banking experience, then definitely have a look at the promotion Malvern Bank is offering! Just remember to keep the account in good standing and meet the monthly requirements.
However, if you are not currently interested, then be sure to check out our list of Best Reward Checking Accounts for more information!
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos UFB High Yield Savings and CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts offer great rates available nationwide. The Discover Online Savings and Chase SavingsSM account have nice sign-up bonuses.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||2.05% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|UFB Direct High Yield Savings||2.25% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.30% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
The Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Card offers a one-time bonus of 20,000 miles once you spend $1,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening, equal to $200 in travel.
You'll earn 1.25X miles on every purchase, every day and pay no annual fee. Plus earn 10X miles on thousands of hotels, through January 2020; learn more at hotels.com/venture.
This card comes with no annual fees and no foreign transaction fees which is a great choice as your go-to travel card!