Available for residents of California and Arizona, Meriwest Credit Union is offering a generous $125 bonus when you sign up and open a new Your Choice Checking, Smart REWARDS Checking, M-Account, or FLOW Account with a $20 opening deposit. To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is set up and receive a recurring direct for 3 months. Once you have met the requirements, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as online banking, phone alerts, a free debit card, and more! If you are currently interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch as soon as you can!
Eligibility: You’re eligible for membership if you meet one of the requirements such as if you live, regularly work, currently attend school, or regularly worship in Santa Clara, Alameda, Contra Costa, San Mateo, or San Francisco, California counties. For more information, be sure to check out their Membership Requirements.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Meriwest Credit Union Checking Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Your Choice Checking, Smart REWARDS Checking, M-Account, FLOW Account
- Maximum Bonus: $125 Bonus
- Availability: CA, AZ (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee:
- Your Choice Checking: There are no monthly fees.
- Smart REWARDS Checking: There are no monthly fees.
- FLOW Account: There are no monthly fees.
- M-Account: $3 monthly fee can be waived with:
- Enroll in e-statement
- Early Termination Fee: Account must stay open for 6-months after the bonus is deposited; otherwise the $125 will be forfeited.
Meriwest Credit Union Checking Requirements:
- Open a Your Choice Checking, Smart REWARDS Checking, M-Account, or FLOW Account account from Meriwest Credit Union with a $20 opening deposit.
- Have 3 recurring direct deposits of at least $500 each within the first 3 months.
- The $125 bonus will be deposited into your account when the qualifications are met.
Meriwest Credit UnionBonus Fine Print:
- All Meriwest consumer checking accounts qualify for this offer.
- Limit one 1 bonus deposit per membership.
- One $125 deposit will be made to the checking account when the qualifying criteria are met and will remain on hold for 6-months.
- Promotional offer starts on June 4, 2018 and is subject to expire at any time.
If you are currently a resident of California or Arizona and are currently interested in a new banking experience, then the promotion from Meriwest Credit Union is a great bet for you! For a limited time, all you would have to do is meet a few simple requirements and you could be well on you way to enjoying a generous $125 bonus as well as great account features to better your banking experience. Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of the best service the bank has to offer. However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
|With the American Express® Gold Card:
-Earn 35,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months.
-Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. restaurants. Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per year in purchases, then 1X).
-Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
-Earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with The Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Shake Shack, and Ruth's Chris Steak House. This is an annual savings of up to $120. Enrollment required.
-$100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline.
-Choose to carry a balance with interest on eligible charges of $100 or more.
-No Foreign Transaction Fees.
-Annual Fee is $250.
-See Rates & Fees