MidFirst Bank is offering residents of Oklahoma a generous $150 bonus when you sign up and open a new Checking Account by December 31, 2018.
To qualify, make sure you meet two of the three requirements: Set up a $250 recurring direct deposit, complete 20 debit card purchases and/or complete three electronic payments with online Bill Pay or ACH. Once the requirements are met, you will receive the $150 bonus within 30 days! Additionally, you will have instant access to great account features such as online banking and a personalized debit card!
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: There is also another branch of MidFirst Bank in Arizona, so if you are a resident, you’re in luck! If you would like to learn more about the Arizona bonus, you can check out our MidFirst Bank Arizona Checking Review.
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get a $350 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Advance Checking Account with qualifying activities. To earn the bonus, open your new HSBC Advance checking account online, deposit a minimum qualifying balance of $10,000 or more in new money, & maintain at least the minimum qualifying balance for 90 calendar days. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Direct Savings: Earn a rate of 2.25% APY on all balance tiers with a HSBC Direct Savings Account and no monthly maintenance fee. Minimum balance to earn APY is $1. Move money quickly and access your funds using online transfers. Depositing checks is as simple as taking a picture with your mobile device using HSBC Mobile Banking. Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC. Apply online today. Member FDIC Terms|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn a $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code BCS319 by April 1, 2019 along with high interest rate of 2.10% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by April 15, 2019 to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when opening a Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account by June 30, 2019 and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. $150 will be deposited into your Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
Table of Contents
MidFirst Bank Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $150 Bonus
- Availability: OK (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Accounts closed within 90 days of opening may be subject to an account closing fee, and may forfeit the amount equal to the promotional account credit received.
MidFirst Bank Checking Requirements
- Open a qualifying Checking Account with MidFirst Bank with a $100 opening deposit by December 31, 2018.
- Meet two of the three requirements below within 90 days of account opening:
- Set up a monthly recurring direct deposit of $into new checking account (must be met in two consecutive calendar months to meet requirement)
- Complete 20 debit card purchases
- Complete 3 electronic payments either through online Bill Pay or ACH
- After you have met the qualifications at the end of the 90 days, you will earn the $150 bonus within 30 days.
MidFirst Bank Fine Print
- Promotional offer available in Oklahoma area banking centers only and is not available to existing MidFirst Bank checking customers or those whose accounts have been closed within one year or closed with a negative balance.
- One new promotional account per household.
- Offer must be mentioned at account opening to qualify and all accounts are subject to approval.
- Go! Checking, Broncho Checking, Broncho Solution Checking, Sooner Checking, and Sooner Solution Checking accounts are not valid for this offer.
- Direct Deposit payments using third party providers such as Venmo, PayPal, Zelle, or Square Cash are not eligible.
- Account must be open, active, and in good standing at the time of account credit.
- New checking customers will receive a 1099-INT or applicable tax form for the value of the promotional account credit received.
- Promotional offer subject to change without notice and is not valid with any other promotional offers.
If you are interested, make sure to check out MidFirst Bank to learn more about the current $150 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from Unify Financial Credit Union, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $100 Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes $500, $350, $300, $200
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
With the HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card:
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on all purchases.
• Earn a $150 cash rewards intro bonus after spending $2,500 in the first 3 months.
• 10% Anniversary Bonus on all Cash Rewards earned once a year.
• No Annual Fee.
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months on balance transfers, then a 15.24%, 19.24% or 25.24% variable APR.
• No Foreign Transaction Fees.
• $0 liability for unauthorized purchases.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees