Navy Federal Credit Union is offering an opportunity to earn a $25 bonus when you become a member and open a new Active Duty Checking account with a qualifying Military Direct Deposit by May 31, 2018. To earn the bonus, all you need to do is set up a direct deposit within 90 days of account. Then the bonus is yours within 8 weeks! It’s that easy! If you are interested in what Navy Federal Credit Union has to offer then make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
Eligibility: Membership is open to DoD and Coast Guard personnel, including Active Duty, retired, reserve, National Guard, DoD civilians and contractors, as well as immediate family members (grandparents, parents, spouses, siblings, children and grandchildren) of current members and those who are eligible for membership.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
- Sign Up
- Account Type: Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $25
- Availability: Nationwide (Locator)
- Expiration Date: 05/31/2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $250 (Visa, Mastercard or Discover)
- Opening Deposit: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: If the DDNP stops within one year they reserve the right to reclaim the bonus
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Early Termination Fee: None
- Open a new Active Duty Checking account with a qualifying Military Direct Deposit and receive $25.
- Receive a Direct Deposit of Net Pay within 90 days of account opening.
- Once requirement has been met, allow up to eight weeks for the $150 to be posted to your primary checking account.
- Offers valid between 5/1/2018 and 5/31/2018 and can expire at any time without prior notice.
- Only valid for new Active Duty Checking accounts and cannot be used on existing checking account.
- To be eligible for the Active Duty Checking account, the member must be Active Duty, retired or reserve military.
- A qualifying DDNP consists of an electronic deposit of wages, pension and/or social security benefits. Any transfers of funds, including Mobile/Scan Deposits and/or ATM deposits, are not considered DDNP and do not qualify.
Navy Federal Credit Union bonus is offered to those who are serving the Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Air Force, military Delayed Enlistment Program (DEP) Personnel, DoD civilians, and their families. If you qualify, hurry in today and get started on your bonus. Let us know your experience with this credit union by commenting below. If you are not interested or looking for more options, see our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
|With the HSBC Gold Mastercard® credit card:
-0% Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 18 months from account opening. Then a variable APR of 13.24%, 17.24% or 21.24% will apply.
-No Penalty APR.
-Late Fee Waiver.
-No Foreign Transaction Fees.
-$0 Annual Fee.
-$0 liability for unauthorized purchases.
-See Rates & Fees