North State Bank is offering current residents of North Carolina a generous $200 bonus when you sign up and open a new Performance Checking 2.0 Account, this offer is only available for a limited amount of time. To qualify for this bonus, you must make at least 20 paid debit card transactions and have at least one direct deposit within a statement cycle between 90 to 180 days of account opening. Once you’ve met the requirements, you’ll enjoy the features of opening with a $100 deposit, one non-sufficient fund (NSF) fee waived (per calendar year), online banking with Bill Pay and more. If you are currently interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch as soon as you can!
Editor’s Note: If you’re not interested in opening the Performance Checking 2.0 Account, North State Bank also offers a Hero Checking Account which is offering a $50 bonus to firefighters, law enforcement, military (active, reserves & veterans), healthcare workers, EMS and teachers.
TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review
Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review
CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review
Table of Contents
North State Bank Checking Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Performance Checking 2.0 Account
- Maximum Bonus: $200
- Availability: North Carolina
- Expiration Date: Limited amount of time
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirements: Yes, at least one a statement cycle
- Additional Requirements: Make at least 20 paid debit card transactions
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $20 monthly maintenance fee can be waived if
- $2,500 minimum monthly balance in a North State Bank checking or savings account or
- Combined balance of $10,000 or more in checking, savings, money market, CD or IRA at North State Bank
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
North State Bank Checking Requirements:
- Make at least 20 paid debit card transactions(not including ATM transactions)
- Make at least one direct deposit within a statement cycle.
North State Bank Bonus Fine Print:
- Bonus is paid after the following requirements are met during one of the statement cycles between 90 to 180 days of the account opening date: 1) at least 20 paid debit card transactions(not including ATM transactions); 2) at least one direct deposit within a statement cycle.
- Bonus is not available for accounts that received a previous account opening bonus related to a personal checking account.
- A converted account may be eligible if the current account was opened within the last six months.
- Only available to residents of NC. Subject to change without notice.
If you are currently a resident of North Carolina and are currently interested in a new personal checking account, then check out the promotion with North State Bank! For a limited amount of time you can earn a $200 bonus when you open a Performance Checking 2.0 Account. Additionally, you’ll also get the great benefits of online banking with Bill Pay, mobile banking with mobile deposit, digital wallet for Apple Pay, Android and Samsung Pay and more. However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
|With the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card:
-Earn 30K bonus points when you spend $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 months - that's a $300 cash redemption value
-Earn 3X points for eating out and ordering in
-Earn 3X points for gas stations, rideshares and transit
-Earn 3X points for travel including flights, hotels, homestays and car rentals
-Earn 1X points on other purchases
-$0 Annual Fee
-0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 14.74%-27.24% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions