Pathways Financial Credit Union is offering residents of Ohio a chance to earn up to a $300 checking bonus, when you open a Swipe2Save Checking and Savings account.
Once you open both the checking and savings account, to earn the bonus you just need to make purchases on your debit card for the next 6 months and they will round up your purchases to the nearest dollar and deposit that difference into your savings account. If you qualify open your checking account soon since this bonus is only available for a limited time to get started on your bonus!
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get a $350 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Advance Checking Account with qualifying activities. To earn the bonus, open your new HSBC Advance checking account online, deposit a minimum qualifying balance of $10,000 or more in new money, & maintain at least the minimum qualifying balance for 90 calendar days. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Direct Savings: Earn a rate of 2.25% APY on all balance tiers with a HSBC Direct Savings Account and no monthly maintenance fee. Minimum balance to earn APY is $1. Move money quickly and access your funds using online transfers. Depositing checks is as simple as taking a picture with your mobile device using HSBC Mobile Banking. Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC. Apply online today. Member FDIC Terms|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn a $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code BCS319 by April 1, 2019 along with high interest rate of 2.10% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by April 15, 2019 to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when opening a Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account by June 30, 2019 and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. $150 will be deposited into your Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Pathways FCU Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Swipe2Save Checking and Savings Account
- Maximum Bonus: $300
- Availability: OH
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull vs Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Direct Deposit is Not Required
- Additional Requirements: See Below For Detailed Requirements
- Monthly Fee: No Monthly Fee
- Early Termination Fee: Unknown
Pathways FCU Bonus Requirements
- Visit a local Pathways Financial Credit Union and open a Swipe2Save Checking Account and Swipe2Save Savings Account.
- Within the first 6 months of account opening, every purchase made on your debit card will be rounded up to the nearest dollar, which will be deposited into your savings account.
- Maximum of $300 match and maximum of $50 match per month.
Pathways FCU Fine Print
- Unlimited transactions
- Dividends paid on average daily balances of $250 or more
- Debit Card Coverage and $10 Grace available, as well as other overdraft protection programs
- Direct deposit available
- First box of checks free
- Free and unlimited usage of your debit card at Pathways ATMs
- Added benefits when you reach age 55 – Free basic wallet-duplicate checks, free phone transfers, 50% off safe deposit box annual fee
- Pathways debit card
- Online banking & bill pay
- Mobile & text banking
- Additionally, account E-Alerts & text alerts
Pathways Financial Credit Union bonus is only available for new checking accounts only. Remember there is only a maximum match amount of $50 per month for the first six months. Round-up deposits will not be made in the instance of a negative checking account balance. Additionally, the only deposits permitted into Swipe2Save Secondary Savings Account are round-up deposits from debit card transactions and applicable credit union match funds.
If you qualify, hurry and get started today. If not, see our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express:
• Earn a $150 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
• 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%).
• 2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, 1% back on other purchases.
• Low intro APR: 0% for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 15.24% to 26.24%.
• Over 1.6 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2018.
• Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits, gift cards, and merchandise.
• No annual fee.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees