If you are a firm believe that you should have full and complete control of your banking experience, then I have got the prefect account for you! For those who are interested, Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union is currently offering residents of Pennsylvania a chance to earn a $150 bonus when you sign up and open a new Checking Account by December 31, 2019.
All you would need to do to obtain the generous bonus, is to have a new account, establish one or more qualifying direct deposits that together total $300 per calendar month. Be sure to meet the qualification within 90 days of account opening. Once you have done so, you must be approved for a debit card and online banking.
After you have met the requirements, you will earn the bonus as well as a host of account features. For those that are currently interested in this great offer, be sure to head on over to your local branch today and utilize your promo code to start your new account experience!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
PSECU Bank Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $150
- Availability: PA (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Required Direct Deposit
- Additional Requirements: Listed below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: No Monthly Fees
- Early Termination Fee: Termination Fee of $5 if account is not maintained for 1 year
PSECU Bank Bonus Requirements
- Sign up and be approved for Checking, Debit Card and Online Banking
- Establish one or more qualifying payroll Direct Deposits that together total $300 per calendar month, recurring monthly, within 90 days of establishing membership
- Must provide promo code at account opening
PSECU Fine Print
- Participant must be a legal citizen of the United States.
- Promotion open to persons 18 years of age or older at the time the account is opened.
- One promo code per new member. Additional promo code will be invalid.
For those that are currently interested in a new checking account and would like to earn a generous bonus through Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union, then I recommend applying for the current promotion that is going on! Not only do you get to enjoy your $150, but you get to take advantage of all the banking features to better your banking experience. Additionally, you will have full access to all the great amenities that the bank has to offer! However, if you are not currently interested, then be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card:
• Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
• Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified mobile wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google PayTM, during the first 12 months from account opening
• No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open
• Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
• 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 16.24%-28.24% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
• $0 Annual Fee
• Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions