Available for residents nationwide, Popular Direct Savings is offering a 2.36% APY on their Popular Direct Exclusive Savings Account! To earn the high rate, you must open the account with a minimum opening deposit of at least $5,000. That’s all you need to do to earn the competitive rate!
Popular Direct Savings has a range of account features for you to take advantage of such as no monthly fees, transferable funds, as well as instant access to your account anytime and anywhere! If you are interested, be sure to apply as soon as you can. In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Table of Contents
Popular Direct Savings Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Popular Direct Savings Account
- Rate: 2.36% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: You must open the account with $5,000 minimum funding requirement.
- Monthly Fee:
- $4 monthly service fee if the balance on any day is below $500.
- Early Termination Fee: $25 early closing fee if account is closed within 180 days of opening. $5 monthly dormancy fee if there has been no activity for 12 months.
Popular Direct Savings Account Requirements
- Open a Popular Direct’s Savings Account to earn the 2.36% APY rate.
- Make the minimum opening deposit of at least $5,000.
- Maintain the account for at least 180 days or a $25 early closing fee will apply for accounts closed within 180 days of opening.
Popular Direct Savings Fine Print
- For all applicable fees please refer to their “Schedule of Fees”.
- Customers will earn interest paid but not interest accrued as of the account closing date.
- An “External Account” is an existing deposit account that you own at another US financial institution and you have successfully validated through the External Account function in Popular Direct Online Banking.
- You cannot change your External Account during the first 60 calendar days after opening your Popular Direct account. Thereafter, you may change your External Account.
- However, each time you change your External Account, you may not change it for 60 calendar days.
- They reserve the right to change our fees, charges, balance requirements, Interest Rate, and APY.
- They will notify you of any changes as required by law.
For those of you looking for a great rate on a savings account, apply for a Popular Direct Savings account and you could earn yourself an attractive 2.36% APY. Best of all, the only requirement is to make the $5,000 opening deposit. The rate is applicable on all balances so be sure to take advantage of this offer before it ends!
The online savings account comes with a range of account features for you to take advantage of. If you are not currently interested, then be sure to see our complete list of the Best bank rates for all your banking needs!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Bank Online Savings Account Review
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Bonus
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Account Review
|With the Chase Freedom® Card:
-0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 16.99-25.74%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
-Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
-Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate
-Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter
-Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
-Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
-Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
-No annual fee