Post Office Credit Union of Maryland is offering residents of Maryland a chance to earn a $50 checking bonus, when you open a Share Draft Checking account. If you decide you want to participate in this promotion, you need to complete 25+ transactions on your Share Draft Account to earn the bonus! This is a great opportunity to earn some extra cash in your pocket, so hurry on in to their local branch and open an account today because this promotion is only available for a limited of time.
|Chase Total Business Checking® Earn a $200 cash bonus when you open a new Chase Total Business Checking® account then deposit $1,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain that balance for 60 days, and complete 5 qualifying transactions. Learn More---Chase Total Business Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Post Office CU Checking Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Share Draft Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $50
- Availability: MD
- Expiration Date: No Expiration Date
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull vs Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Direct Deposit is Required
- Additional Requirements: See Below For Detailed Requirements
- Monthly Fee: No Monthly Fee
- Early Termination Fee: Maintain account for 6 months.
Post Office CU $50 Bonus Requirements:
- Visit the Post Office Credit Union ‘s website or branch and open a Share Draft Checking Account.
- Within 90 days, you must establish a direct deposit of at least $500 for at least 2 months.
- Within 6 months, you must complete 25+ transactions (share draft; check, ACH Debit or Bill Pay payment, ATM transactions are not included) on your Share Draft Account.
Post Office CU Checking Account Features:
- No monthly fees
- Affordable loans to fit your needs
- Competitive savings rates
- Discounted Regal movie tickets and attraction park tickets
- Free notary services
- Visa gift card
- 24/7 access to your account, via PAT (our Postal Automated Teller)
Visit a local Post Office Credit Union of Maryland today, and get started on the bonus because it will open the door to all the great benefits of a POCUMD membership! This is an easy way to earn some extra cash in your pocket and if you participate in the bonus, make sure to maintain your account for at least 6 months for the bonus. If you qualify, hurry and get started today. If not, see our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
|With the American Express High Yield Savings Account:
-Earn 2.10% APY on your deposits. Your Personal Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
-Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
-FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
-No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
-24/7 Account Access