For all those in Florida looking for a new way to manage their money, Power Financial Credit Union is now offering residents a chance to earn a bonus of $50 when you open a qualifying Checking Account. For a limited time, all you would need to do is open your account with direct deposit or a minimum initial deposit of $500. Once you have met the requirements, you will be able to take advantage of all the great features that comes with your new experience. If you are interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch as soon as you can!
Eligibility Requirements: Members must be relatives of current Power Financial Credit Union members, and is open to most people who live or work in Broward, Miami-Dade, Martin, Monroe, Palm Beach, Hillsborough, Manatee, Pinellas and Sarasota counties.
Editor’s Note: There is also another $100 promotion available for the Power Financial Credit Union, so be sure to check that out as well if you’re interested.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Power Financial Credit Union Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $50
- Availability: FL (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let Us Know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional Direct Deposit of at least $500
- Additional Requirements: See Below for Detailed Requirements
- Monthly Fee: None Listed
- Early Termination Fee: None
Power Financial Credit Union Requirements:
- Open a new checking account with Power Financial Credit Union
- Open account with direct deposit or a minimum initial deposit of $500
- Keep account open for 90 days.
Power Financial Credit Union Fine Print:
- Must be 18 or older.
- Restrictions apply – please visit or call Power Financial Credit Union for complete details.
- Cannot be combined with other offers.
- A 1099 may be issued for the value of the gift on your behalf as income.
- Second Chance checking does not qualify.
- New members only.
- Other conditions may apply.
At the end of the day, the current promotion from Power Financial Credit Union is great for those who would like to earn a generous bonus for simply opening an account and meeting a few requirements. Not only do you get the satisfaction of knowing you will receive the best customer service and care the bank has to offer, but you get the attention and care that comes with a credit union! However, if you are not currently interested, then be sure to see our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
With the The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express:
• Earn 10,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
• Low intro APR: 0% for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 14.99% to 25.99%.
• $0 balance transfer fee. Balance transfers must be requested within 60 days from account opening.
• 2x points at US supermarkets, on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1x); 1x points on other purchases.
• Use your Card 20 or more times on purchases in a billing period and earn 20% more points on those purchases less returns and credits.
• Over 1.5 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2017.
• No annual fee.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees