Available to residents of Florida, Power Financial Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus if you open a new checking or savings account with them with either direct deposit or a minimum opening deposit of $500 until December 31, 2018. Account features include a Visa debit card, free SecureLink Online Banking and SecureLink Bill Pay, no per check charges, and overdraft protection. In addition to this offer you can also open a checking account and a consumer loan with membership and to receive $150. Or you can also choose to open a checking account, consumer loan and a Certificate of Deposit with membership to receive $200! Lastly, you could also open a checking account, consumer loan, Certificate of Deposit, and a mortgage with membership to receive $250. This offer expires soon so if you’re interested, read on!
Editor’s Note: There is also an alternative $100 Checking Promotion link that you can sign up with the same expiration date and requirement.
Eligibility: Power Financial Credit Union’s membership consists of those who: live or work in Broward, Charlotte, Collier, Lee, Martin, Miami-Dade, Monroe, Palm Beach County, Hillsborough, Manatee, Pinellas, Sarasota or St. Lucia counties; employees of Ryder System; member sponsors and employees of Bonefish & Tarpon Trust and based in Coral Gables; and immediate family of all current members. If you are unsure if you qualify, you can check out their Membership Requirements.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Power Financial Credit Union Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Regular Checking, Cha-Ching Teen Checking, Cash Back Checking or Savings Account
- Maximum Bonus: $100 Bonus
- Availability: FL (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: HardPull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: Varies by account
- Regular Checking: There is a $4.95 fee if SecureLink Bill Pay is not used to pay at least one bill per month.
- Cha-Ching Checking: There is a $4.95 fee if SecureLink Bill Pay is not used to pay at least one bill per month.
- Cash Back Checking: There is a $4.95 fee if SecureLink Bill Pay is not used to pay at least one bill per month.
- Early Termination Fee: $25, if closed within 90 days of opening the account
Power Financial Credit Union Account Requirements:
- Open a Checking or Savings account before December 31, 2018
- New accounts require opening a direct deposit or a minimum initial deposit of $500
- Checking account must remain open for 90 days
- Membership required; $5 membership deposit
- Bonuses will be awarded upon account meeting qualification criteria
Power Financial Credit Union Fine Print:
- Restrictions apply.
- Cannot be combined with other offers.
- Incentives will deposited to member’s Power Financial Credit Union Account.
- A 1099 may be issued for the value of the gift on your behalf as income.
If you are currently a resident of Florida and are currently interested in a new banking experience, then the promotion from Power Financial Credit Union is a great bet for you! For a limited time, all you would have to do is meet a few simple requirements and you could be well on you way to enjoying a generous bonus as well as great account features to better your banking experience. What’s great about this bonus is that direct deposit is optional, so we will add this to our Best Bank Bonuses Without Direct Deposit List. If this bonus is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
|With the Capital One® Spark® Cash for Business:
-Earning unlimited 2% cash back could mean thousands of dollars each year going back into your business
-Earn up to $2,000. Earn a $500 cash bonus when you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months of opening your account
-Plus, earn $1,500 when you spend $50,000 in the first 6 months. Limited Time Offer
-Use Spark Cash across all your business spend, with no categories to limit your purchasing
-$0 intro annual fee for the first year; $95 after that
-Rewards won't expire for the life of the account, and you can redeem your cash back for any amount
-Get employee cards at no additional cost, and earn rewards from their business spend