Printing Industries Credit Union is now offering residents of California a generous $100 bonus when you sign up and open a brand new Checking Account by January 31, 2019.
To qualify for the bonus, all you need to do is open a new Checking account with Direct Deposits. All that is required is a $100 opening deposit. Once you have completed the requirements, the $100 bonus will be deposited into your checking account. That's all it takes!
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: Eligible firms are those that specialize in the areas of printing and publishing, multi-media services, advertising and design, reprographics, quick printing and their related support industries are eligible to join, along with their employees, and members of their immediate families. Be sure to visit their membership page for additional information.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Printing Industries CU Bonus Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $100
- Availability: CA (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: 01/31/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $4 monthly fee waived with Direct Deposits
- Early Termination Fee: Loss of bonus if closed within 6 months
Printing Industries CU Bonus Requirements
- Open a new Checking Account from Printing Industries Credit Union with Direct Deposits and a $100 opening deposit by January 31, 2019.
- Once you have completed the requirements, the $100 bonus will be deposited into your account.
Printing Industries CU Features
- No monthly service fees (with direct deposits)
- Free PICU Debit Card
- 30,000 surcharge-free CO-OP Network ATMs
- Free Home Banking with Bill Pay
- NCUA Insured up to $250,000
If you are currently a resident of California and are currently interested in a new banking experience, then the promotion from Printing Industries Credit Union is a great bet for you! For a limited time, all you would have to do is meet a few simple requirements and you could be well on you way to enjoying a generous bonus as well as great account features to better your banking experience.
Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of the best service the bank has to offer. However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
With the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express:
• Earn a $150 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%).
• 2% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, 1% back on other purchases.
• Low intro APR: 0% for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 15.24% to 26.24%.
• You spoke, we listened. Over 1.6 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2018.
• Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits, gift cards, and merchandise.
• No annual fee.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees