Printing Industries Credit Union is now offering residents of California a generous $100 bonus when you sign up and open a brand new Checking Account by January 31, 2019.
To qualify for the bonus, all you need to do is open a new Checking account with Direct Deposits. All that is required is a $100 opening deposit. Once you have completed the requirements, the $100 bonus will be deposited into your checking account. That’s all it takes!
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: Eligible firms are those that specialize in the areas of printing and publishing, multi-media services, advertising and design, reprographics, quick printing and their related support industries are eligible to join, along with their employees, and members of their immediate families. Be sure to visit their membership page for additional information.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Printing Industries CU Bonus Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $100
- Availability: CA (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: 01/31/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $4 monthly fee waived with Direct Deposits
- Early Termination Fee: Loss of bonus if closed within 6 months
Printing Industries CU Bonus Requirements
- Open a new Checking Account from Printing Industries Credit Union with Direct Deposits and a $100 opening deposit by January 31, 2019.
- Once you have completed the requirements, the $100 bonus will be deposited into your account.
Printing Industries CU Features
- No monthly service fees (with direct deposits)
- Free PICU Debit Card
- 30,000 surcharge-free CO-OP Network ATMs
- Free Home Banking with Bill Pay
- NCUA Insured up to $250,000
If you are currently a resident of California and are currently interested in a new banking experience, then the promotion from Printing Industries Credit Union is a great bet for you! For a limited time, all you would have to do is meet a few simple requirements and you could be well on you way to enjoying a generous bonus as well as great account features to better your banking experience.
Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of the best service the bank has to offer. However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs!
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $100 Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes $500, $350, $300, $200
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
|With the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express:
-$150 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
-3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%).
-2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, 1% back on other purchases.
-Low intro APR: 0% for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 15.24% to 26.24%.
-Over 1.5 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2017.
-Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits, gift cards, and merchandise.
-No annual fee.
-See Rates & Fees