Orlando, Sanford, West Melbourne, Winter Garden, and Lakeland Residents of Florida, Priority Credit Union is now offering their students a chance to earn a $100 bonus when they sign up for a Priority Credit Union Checking Accoutn and graduates from college.
This is a more intricate and distinguished student bonus than what we’ve reviewed before, so start out within a years span prior to your graduation. You must accomplish eStatements, direct deposit and make at least 15 debit card transactions per month to be eligible. Upon graduation, the student will have to bring proof of graduation from at least a 2 year accredited university into any Priority Branch.
|Chase Total Business Checking® Earn a $300 cash bonus when you open a new Chase Total Business Checking® account then deposit $1,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain that balance for 60 days, and complete 5 qualifying transactions. Learn More---Chase Total Business Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Priority Credit Union Checking Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Personal Checking
- Maximum Bonus:$100 Cash
- Availability: FL
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Must have the account for at least one (1) year to qualify for the graduation bonus. Come into any branch with proof of graduation from at least a 2 year accredited university and PCU will deposit $100 cash into your savings account.
- Monthly Fee: None listed.
- Early Termination Fee: None Specified
Priority Credit Union Checking Bonus Requirements:
- Open a new Student Checking account at any Priority Credit Union branch or online at least a year prior to graduation.
- During the year span prior to graduation, the student must sign up for the following:
- eStatements, direct deposit and make at least 15 debit card transactions per month.
- To be eligible for the bonus, the student must have the account for at least one (1) year to qualify for the graduation bonus.
- Upon graduation, the student simply comes into any branch with proof of graduation from at least a 2 year accredited university and PCU will deposit $100 cash into your savings account.
- After meeting all requirements, you should receive a graduation bonus of $100.
Priority Credit Union Account Features:
- Mobile Access
- Online Services:
- Online Banking – Account balance, transfer funds, pay bills online, get balance alerts, view pending transactions and more
- Check view – View digital copies of cleared checks online.
- E-Statements – Go green and save trees. Get your monthly statement delivered electronically.
- FREE ATM Network: any Presto ATM, located at every Publix location nationwide
- Call 24 Account Access
- Overdraft Protection
- VISA® Debit Card
If you’re a current college student looking for a pretty nice checking account bonus, then stop by any Priority Credit Union branch located in Florida. It’s quite simple, to earn the bonus, you have to apply prior to one year of graduation and accomplish the few requirements necessary. Keep in mind that your account must be open for a whole years term to be eligible.
Come into any branch with proof of graduation from at least a 2 year accredited university and PCU will deposit $100 cash into your savings account. There are no monthly fees, no minimum balance requirements and you can stay in touch with your money from virtually anywhere for FREE. This is a wonderful asset to have in the future, so why not start now? If you’re not currently interested, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking necessities!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|