Now is the best time of the year to start a new account experience. With that said, Quorum Federal Credit Union is offering residents nationwide a wide selection of rates to fit all your banking needs. Whether you are looking for a short term or long term solution, there is definitely an account to fit your desired deposit amount. They currently offer standard CD rates from 3-months to 60-months with 0.25% to 2.25% APY Rates. They also have a special 60-month CD term with 3.00% APY on $1,000 balances or more. If you would like to take advantage of this limited time offer, I suggest you head on over to your local branch today and start your new account!
Eligibility: To be eligible, customers must join American Consumer Council (no fee), or the Select Savers Club, which has a $5 membership fee, which Quorum will also fund to help you get started. You can sign up for either of these during the application process, and for more additional information, check out their membership qualifications.
Table of Contents
Quorum Federal Credit Union CD Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: CD account
- Current Promotion: 3.00% APY 60-Month
- Special APY Rates/Balance requirements:
- 60-Month CD Term:
- 3.00% – $1,000
- 60-Month CD Term:
- APY Rates/Balance Requirements:
- 3 Month- 0.25% APY – $1,000
- 6 Month- 0.50% APY – $1,000
- 7 Month- 0.90% APY – $1,000
- 11 Month- 2.00% APY – $1,000
- 12 Month- 0.75% APY – $1,000
- 18 Month- 0.85% APY – $1,000
- 24 Month- 1.00% APY – $1,000
- 25 Month- 2.25% APY – $1,000
- 36 Month- 1.25% APY – $1,000
- 48 Month- 1.40% APY – $1,000
- 60 Month- 1.55% APY – $1,000
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $1,000
- Additional Requirements: None
- Early Withdrawal Fee: A penalty may be imposed for withdrawals before maturity.
- Auto-Renewal: None listed, check with CSR
Quorum Federal Credit Union Best CD Rates:
Quorum Federal Credit Union has been consistently ranked among one of the highest across the board from our statewide Best 5-Year CD Rates list. If you would like to take advantage in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account and regular CD accounts alike, then be sure to check out one of the two promotions the credit union is offering. Note that rates are always changing, which is why if you’re interested in getting a CD with them, you might want to hop on it as soon as possible.
Quorum Federal Credit Union CD Account Features:
- Wide selection of terms and lengths
- Earns higher rate of interest than regular savings account
- Your funds will automatically roll-over into a 12-Month Term Account at the current rate at maturity.
- NCUA insured
At the end of the day, Quorum Federal Credit Union is a great option if you are a resident looking to start a new banking experience. With a range of short term or long term CD, there is definitely one that you could benefit from! Whether you are on the market for a short term or long term solution, there is definitely a rate to fit all your needs. Additionally, all you would have to do is provide a $1,000 deposit on all APY tiers including the current 3.00% APY 60-Month CD Special! All you need to do is meet the deposit and watch your money grow! However if you are not interested or looking for more options, be sure to browse our complete list of the Best National CD Rates for all your savings needs!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
|With the BBVA Compass Bank CD Account:
-Earn Up To 2.25% APY on your funds with just a $500 minimum deposit.
-The perfect balance between a great fixed rate and flexible money access.
-Access funds, if needed. No penalty.
-No opening or maintenance fees
-If you need your funds prior to the maturity date, you can withdraw your money — including any interest earned — beginning seven days after the funds have been received. No penalty. No problem. It's the security of a CD with the flexibility to access your funds early if you need them.