Railroad & Industrial Federal Credit Union is offering college and university students of Florida an attractive $500 bonus when you open a The Edge Savings account.
To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is bring your parent(s) to the credit union and then provide them with your most recent report card and earn a $1 for every A and up to $5 per grading period (this is just a little added bonus). Once you graduate from a 4-year accredited college/university, bring in your bachelor’s degree and they will deposit $500 into your savings account!
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: If you are an employee or retiree of CSX Railroad, an employee or member Company Groups, or an immediate relative of a current member, then you are eligible to join this Credit Union. Be sure to check out their membership page for more info.
Editors Note: There is another Railroad & Industrial FCU $100 Bonus with the same requirements, but for students in High School ages 13-17. First open a Cha-Ching Savings account and once you graduate, simple provide your diploma with your parents and the credit union will deposit $100 into your Cha-Ching savings account. The promotional offer can be found on the same link at the promotion on this page.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Railroad & Industrial FCU Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: The Edge Savings
- Maximum Bonus: $500 Bonus
- Availability: FL (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Must be a college student, ages 18-25
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None listed
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
Railroad & Industrial FCU Checking Requirements
- Open a The Edge Savings account from Railroad & Industrial Federal Credit Union.
- Once you graduate from a 4-Year College/University, provide the credit union with your Bachelors Degree.
- Earn a $500 bonus once you have met the requirements.
Railroad & Industrial FCU Features
Online and Mobile Banking
- eStatements and eAlerts
- Debit Cards and ATM Access
- NCUA Insured up to $250,000
If you are interested, make sure to check out Railroad & Industrial Federal Credit Union to learn more about the current $500 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from Railroad & Industrial Federal Credit Union, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Card:
• One-time $150 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
• No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus, cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
• 0% intro APR on purchases for 15 months; 16.24%-26.24% variable APR after that
• 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 15 months; 16.24%-26.24% variable APR after that; 3% fee on the amounts transferred within the first 15 months
• Pay no annual fee or foreign transaction fees