Available for current residents of Massachusetts who resides near the Burlington branch, Reading Cooperative Bank is now offering a $250 bonus when you open a Personal Checking Account by December 31, 2018.
To receive a $250 incentive bonus, you must establish Direct Deposit of no less than $300 to the account and have received at least one instance of the electronic deposit within 60 calendar days of account opening. Once you have done so, you will have access to the bonus as well as a wide selection of account features to better your banking experience.
If you are interested, be sure to head on to the Burlington branch, as this promotion will end in a few days! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: For those who would like other options, Reading Cooperative Bank also offers a separate $100 promotion. Simply meet the requirements stated. However, note that you cannot combine the promotional offers.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Reading Coop Bank Checking Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $250 Cash
- Availability: Burlington Branch, MA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: Minimum opening deposit of $10
- Monthly Fee: See below on how to avoid
- Value Checking: No monthly fees
- Value NOW Checking: $500 Minimum Daily Balance or Direct Deposit to avoid monthly fees
- On-the-Go Checking: $100 Minimum Daily Balance to avoid monthly fees
- Green Online: No monthly fees
- Early Termination Fee: There is a $25 early account termination fee if the account is closed within six months of account opening
Reading Coop Bank Checking Bonus Requirements
- Apply online at Reading Coop Bank before December 31, 2018
- Let the bank know you have opened an account or head on to the Burlington branch
- To receive a $250 incentive bonus you must establish Direct Deposit of no less than $300 to the account and have received at least one instance of the electronic deposit within 60 calendar days of account opening.
Reading Coop Bank Fine Print
- $250 incentive bonus amount will be reported on Form 1099.
- Recipient is responsible for any taxes, fees, and associated banking fees, if any, to be paid on the incentive bonus.
- Incentive bonus will be deposited to the associated checking account within 60 days of completing the required activity associated with the offer.
- This offer may not be combined with any other offers.
- The incentive bonus is limited to one per primary account holder.
- Account must be in good standing at the time of payment; an account is considered to be in good standing if it has a positive balance, has not had any overdrafts and is not in the process of being closed.
- This offer may be withdrawn at any time without notice.
- Valid 7/1/2018 – 12/31/2018.
All in all, be sure to head on over to Reading Cooperative Bank’s Burlington branch and check out the $250 checking bonus when you apply for a new personal checking account with them. Simply meet the direct deposit requirement and you will earn the bonus.
Let us know your experience with this bank bonus by commenting below. If you’re not currently interested, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking necessities!
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $100 Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes $500, $350, $300, $200
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase - it's automatic
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• No minimum to redeem for cash back
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee