Available nationwide, Sallie Mae Bank is offering a 2.10% APY Rate on their High-Yield Savings Account. When you sign up for their High-Yield Savings Account, you can start maximizing your savings and it takes just minutes to open an account online!
There are no minimums or monthly maintenance fees and you’ll earn interest at a higher rate than with a traditional savings account. Plus, you’ll still have access to your money and can write checks from the account. Your money is FDIC insured and you will have 24/7 access to your account.
After meeting the above requirements, you will be able to enjoy the rate! Additionally, you will gain access to a host of account features to make banking a completely hassle free process. If you are currently interested in the attractive rate, be sure to head on over to your local branch and apply as soon as you can, as the rates are subjected to change! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Table of Contents
Sallie Mae Bank High-Yield Savings Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: High-Yield Savings Account
- Interest Rate: 2.10%
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: None
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: None, check with CSR for more information
Sallie Mae Bank Requirements
- Open the High-Yield Savings Account with Sallie Mae Bank.
- Keep the account open and in good standing to accumulate interest and earn the 2.10% APY.
Sallie Mae Bank Fine Print
- Advertised Annual Percentage Yield (APY) for the Sallie Mae High-Yield Savings Account is variable and may change after account opening, applies to personal accounts only, and is accurate as of 11/16/2018.
- Fees could reduce earnings. Please refer to the Account Terms and Conditions Agreement for details.
- Maximum of six withdrawal and transfer transactions per monthly statement period per account.
- Sallie Mae Bank charges an Excessive Transaction Fee for each transaction that exceeds the limit.
- Please refer to the Account Terms and Conditions Agreement for details.
- Deposit products are offered through Sallie Mae Bank, Member FDIC.
- Sallie Mae reserves the right to modify or discontinue products, services, and benefits at any time without notice.
Sallie Mae Bank High-Yield Savings Account Features
- Check writing directly from your account
- No minimum balance and no monthly fees
- Easy online account management, 24 hours a day
- An account that’s FDIC Insured, for your peace of mind
Check out this great offer from Sallie Mae Bank. You can enjoy earning an attractive rate of 2.10%. Take advantage of the services they have to offer along with these savings.With a great account like this, I recommend signing up today so you can start saving and growing your money for the future! If you are looking for more options, you can find all the best savings rates from our exclusive list nationwide!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Bank Online Savings Account Review
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Bonus
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Account Review
|With the Capital One® SavorSM Cash Rewards Credit Card:
-Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
-Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
-No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
-No foreign transaction fees
-Capital One cardholders get access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
-$0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that